By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EVO 2020 officially cancelled in the wake of the storm of sexual controversy, new CEO installed

Damn. The gaming community is getting hit hard. Especially with Reckful passing away.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Allegations.

KLAMarine said:
Allegations.

Mr. Wizard apologized on Twitter. So that means the allegations have some validity. Otherwise, he would have did what Angry Joe did and gotten a lawyer.

Last edited by Darc Requiem - on 03 July 2020

Good, this thing is a cesspool right now, let it detoxify and resurface later.

Darc Requiem said:
KLAMarine said:
Allegations.

Mr. Wizard apologized on Twitter. So that means the allegations have some validity. Otherwise, he would have did what Angry Joe did and gotten a lawyer.

So what has he confessed to?

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Darc Requiem said:

he was accused of offering tokens for arcades to young boys if they performed certain things he asked. Like, he was daring those kids to jump in the pool with only their underwear and asked a kid to show him their erection.

DeusXmachina said:
KLAMarine said:

he was accused of offering tokens for arcades to young boys if they performed certain things he asked. Like, he was daring those kids to jump in the pool with only their underwear and asked a kid to show him their erection.

WTF?????

While I'm 100% against accusations without proof and think people that do it should be sued to hell, this crosses any kind of limit. I hope the police can investigate it.

EnricoPallazzo said:
DeusXmachina said:

WTF?????

While I'm 100% against accusations without proof and think people that do it should be sued to hell, this crosses any kind of limit. I hope the police can investigate it.

That's what enables a lot of sexual predators. Proof is very hard to come by in cases of sexual harassment or even in cases of rape if the victim doesn't go to the police right away. So it boils down to a situation of "your word against mine" most of time.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

WTF?????

That's what enables a lot of sexual predators. Proof is very hard to come by in cases of sexual harassment or even in cases of rape if the victim doesn't go to the police right away. So it boils down to a situation of "your word against mine" most of time.

Doesnt matter, if you have no proof, no evidence, no witnesses, you should be prepared to be sued back because we have a lot of cases where people have made accusations only to destroy the person life. Also a sexual offense once becomes public already destroyed your life even if it is 100% a lie. Its terrible that people use it as a way to silence others, but it should be reason to destroy someone without proof. So in my opinion, if you are innocent, sue back agressively. 

EnricoPallazzo said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Doesnt matter, if you have no proof, no evidence, no witnesses, you should be prepared to be sued back because we have a lot of cases where people have made accusations only to destroy the person life. Also a sexual offense once becomes public already destroyed your life even if it is 100% a lie. Its terrible that people use it as a way to silence others, but it should be reason to destroy someone without proof. So in my opinion, if you are innocent, sue back agressively. 

Sure if the person is innocent, by all means, sue to your heart's content! But to advise all sexual abuse victims to never come forward if they don't have proof is pretty awful if you ask me.

Signature goes here!