By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Who do you think will win the 2020 election, Trump or Biden?

Who do you think will win the 2020 election

Trump 34 45.95%

Biden 40 54.05%

Total:74
gergroy said:
Snoopy said:
Woah, the polls are almost 50-50 and VGchartz tend to aim towards the young demographics.

That’s because you are asking who you think will win, not who they want to win, and young people tend to be more pessimistic when it comes to politics.

A lot of people are voting who they want and are being biased.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
gergroy said:

Dude, are you a doctor now?  Have you examined Biden with all your many qualifications and diagnosed him?  No?  So this viewpoint is legitimate how?  The armchair diagnosing of candidates health is not something anybody should really be sharing or discussing.  His doctor has cleared him of any mental issues.  Let’s leave those issues to the actual professionals that know what they are talking about.  Anybody can create a video of clips of any public figure documenting all their slips and make it look far worse than what it is.  Especially a politician with as many years of public service as Biden has.  Do you know who is creating and spreading most of those clips right now?  The trump campaign and it’s supporters. 

Also, for the record, I’m certainly not a democrat.  I tend to be center right in my political views and vote mostly republican.

I didn't suggest you were a democrat or any party for that matter.

I agree I'm not qualified to diagnose someone, but I am qualified to choose to not vote for someone who I don't believe is mentally "there" enough to handle the football and all the other stresses of the job. I'm also not ignorant of the fact that officials can be bribed to say whatever the briber wants. I don't think Trump was as healthy as a horse as his doctor suggested, for example. Anyone can lie, doctors included, if enough cash is wired to an offshore account or if someone is politically motivated.

By the way, I don't really watch short clips, I enjoy seeing the context before and after, so I'm not being manipulated by alt right groups or whatever. I enjoy watching things like speeches and debates, not just a 30 second clip.

So you get upset because you think I was describing a viewpoint as a conspiracy theory... and you are now justifying your viewpoint WITH a conspiracy theory... great... nice talking with you man...

Unfortunately trump