By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Who do you think will win the 2020 election, Trump or Biden?

Who do you think will win the 2020 election

Trump 34 45.95%

Biden 40 54.05%

Total:74

Prior to the recent unrest (protests, looting, etc.) I would've said Donald Trump had at least a 55% chance of re-election (even with COVID-19), maybe more. And before COVID-19 shutdowns in the U.S., I would've given Donald Trump at least a 65% chance over Joe Biden.
The election is still over four months away, but I think Joe Biden is more likely to win the election. The unrest in America is very high. There may be little enthusiasm for Joe Biden, but a lot of people will vote for him. And as usual, a ton of people will not vote at all for any kind of candidate.
So I think Joe Biden wins the 2020 presidential election, even if it's only by a few electoral votes.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 125 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million)

PS5: 105 million Xbox Series S/X: 60 million

PS4: 122 mil (was 100 then 130 million) Xbox One: 50 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

I think Biden will win...

Let me compare and contrast party platforms before I tell you who I hope will win.

Trump, easily.

Not only Biden is completely unfit for the job (has mild dementia), but the few minority left-leaned people that keep saying that Trump is a monster or inept don't realize he is more beloved(and had a better government) than they want to admit, or to admit at all.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Trump. Biden is a really weak candidate and there's still a lot of resentment from Bernie voters like what happened to Hillary in 2016.

I'd vote for the lesser evil. Not a fan of Trump. But Biden is a twisted adrenochrome-addicted pedo.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
gergroy said:
I’m gonna say Biden. Trump got elected by a razor thin margin in a handful of states that was basically the result of democrats staying home. I think enough come off the bench this time that the election tips.

Also, as far as recent presidents having two terms... that’s only the last three presidents. Obama, Bush, Clinton...That’s not a very large sample size to go off of....

Those three presidents served almost thirty years together. 

Yeah, that’s 24 years, no need to try to inflate it.  Yes, that is a good period of time, but it is also only three presidencies.  That’s three instances of a president getting re-elected.  I would think number of elections you are talking about would be a more accurate measurement then the period time, right?  Like I said, not a large data set... I don’t believe that can really lead you to any kind of conclusive data...

Interesting memes about 2016 vs 2020 elections.

Nautilus said:
Trump, easily.

Not only Biden is completely unfit for the job (has mild dementia), but the few minority left-leaned people that keep saying that Trump is a monster or inept don't realize he is more beloved(and had a better government) than they want to admit, or to admit at all.

The few minority left?  Trump has never had a majority approval rating his entire time in office...

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-new-polling-averages-show-biden-leads-trump-by-9-points-nationally/

According to recent polling, Biden would win the electoral college with 368 to trumps 170 if the election were held today. Obviously the race will tighten as it gets closer, but I expect Biden will win back all the rust belt states this time that Hillary lost, which will give him the presidency.

gergroy said:
Nautilus said:
Trump, easily.

The few minority left?  Trump has never had a majority approval rating his entire time in office...

Never trusted polls myself.

The elections will either prove me right or wrong.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1