By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Who do you think will win the 2020 election, Trump or Biden?

Who do you think will win the 2020 election

Trump 34 45.95%

Biden 40 54.05%

Total:74

Trump, easily.

Not only Biden is completely unfit for the job (has mild dementia), but the few minority left-leaned people that keep saying that Trump is a monster or inept don't realize he is more beloved(and had a better government) than they want to admit, or to admit at all.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Trump. Biden is a really weak candidate and there's still a lot of resentment from Bernie voters like what happened to Hillary in 2016.

I'd vote for the lesser evil. Not a fan of Trump. But Biden is a twisted adrenochrome-addicted pedo.

Snoopy said:
gergroy said:
I’m gonna say Biden. Trump got elected by a razor thin margin in a handful of states that was basically the result of democrats staying home. I think enough come off the bench this time that the election tips.

Also, as far as recent presidents having two terms... that’s only the last three presidents. Obama, Bush, Clinton...That’s not a very large sample size to go off of....

Those three presidents served almost thirty years together. 

Yeah, that’s 24 years, no need to try to inflate it.  Yes, that is a good period of time, but it is also only three presidencies.  That’s three instances of a president getting re-elected.  I would think number of elections you are talking about would be a more accurate measurement then the period time, right?  Like I said, not a large data set... I don’t believe that can really lead you to any kind of conclusive data...

Interesting memes about 2016 vs 2020 elections.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Trump, easily.

Not only Biden is completely unfit for the job (has mild dementia), but the few minority left-leaned people that keep saying that Trump is a monster or inept don't realize he is more beloved(and had a better government) than they want to admit, or to admit at all.

The few minority left?  Trump has never had a majority approval rating his entire time in office...

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-new-polling-averages-show-biden-leads-trump-by-9-points-nationally/

According to recent polling, Biden would win the electoral college with 368 to trumps 170 if the election were held today. Obviously the race will tighten as it gets closer, but I expect Biden will win back all the rust belt states this time that Hillary lost, which will give him the presidency.

gergroy said:
Nautilus said:
Trump, easily.

The few minority left?  Trump has never had a majority approval rating his entire time in office...

Never trusted polls myself.

The elections will either prove me right or wrong.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

gergroy said:
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-new-polling-averages-show-biden-leads-trump-by-9-points-nationally/

According to recent polling, Biden would win the electoral college with 368 to trumps 170 if the election were held today. Obviously the race will tighten as it gets closer, but I expect Biden will win back all the rust belt states this time that Hillary lost, which will give him the presidency.

All pollings said the same to Hillary. I don't trust them anymore. In my country the also missed a lot in the last two elections.

A poll said black approval for trump hit record high after the bogus riots. Again I don't trust them, a lot of them miss shit.