Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lets settle this: Worst Main FF.

FFXV : I felt very fashionable on this camping trip with the boys enjoying the solitude of vast empty areas while getting frequently updated on the cool story i could not be a part of.(shakes fist at Nomura)

Around the Network

FFII, as much as people harp on the likes of XV and XIII they're not the worst and are in fact still very playable they're just not up to the standards people hold the franchise to FFII is by far the worst in the series as evident to how few fans of the series even acknowledge it exists, it has a bizarre leveling system that undermines other aspects in the game and a very wayward narrative that is only really saved by it's underrated villain.

My least favorite is FF II. I liked the story but the battle system was awful. I still liked the game.

Off topic, but my favorite is FF X. I've played that game like 5 or 6 times.

OdinHades said:
FF9. It's Just silly and way too easy.

Uhh how are you not banned by this?!?!? lol jk

I played every single FF so it's easy to say that it's definitely FF6. Just so incredibly boring with a pathetic story and a villain that barely does anything. Also one of the most boring level systems. And Magitek can suck my ass.

I'd say FFXV but there I had at least some fun in between.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I am fucking surprised that there isnt just 30 post of Final Fantasy 3.

Final Fantasy 3 is the worst Final Fantasy of all. Boring as shit.

Worst FFs for me:
1. FFV
2. FFXV
3. FFXIII

Never could get into FFV, non existent story and characters. Huge step back after excellent FFIV. No wonder it didn't get localized at the time.

I just completed final fantasy 8 HD on Switch a few days ago... So obviously can't give that a rating.

But Final Fantasy 13 gets it for me.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Played FF 1, 2, 7, 13, 13-2, Lighting Returns, XV

Worst: FF 2 by far
2nd Worst: Lightning Returns FF 13
3rd Worst: FF 7 (played it recently for the first time and it just didn't age well)

Last edited by Barozi - on 18 June 2020

Xxain said:
I am fucking surprised that there isnt just 30 post of Final Fantasy 3.

Final Fantasy 3 is the worst Final Fantasy of all. Boring as shit.

Worst Final dungeon in the series ...

Though, the remake fixed it so I'm fine with it now.

Though if we are looking at the worst here ... Why does nobody mention OG FF XIV ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909