By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Fresh Prince of Bel Air

This show rocked. Very iconic for the Xennial generation.
Notes for each scene comes after the clip.

Trivia: dumb cop 2 is Hank Azaria of Simpsons fame (he voices Moe, Wiggum, and a few dozen others. Also played a recurring character on Friends)

Sorry about the 2006 quality, that's as good as I could find. I posted this because it was kind of the beginning of the Carlton arc.

Just a fun scene.

Non-canon scene. Will is telling a version of how events went down at a party in one of those version A vs version B story episodes. Uncle Phil kicked ass.

That JELL-O pick up line did NOT age well! =P

The audience made this one.

Carlton arc complete, he went down a dark path. Note his reaction when he confirms there are bullets in the gun.

This is the #1 most iconic scene from the show. While Will was the actor, the scene was more reflective of (Uncle Phil) James Avery's experiences, and made sure Will brought out acting ability that he didn't even know he had.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Watched it when I was young. Good show.

Loved that show back then and still do

shikamaru317 said:
Great show, haven’t watched it in a long time because it’s not on any streaming service sadly.

It's actually on Netflix.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I've been watching this on HBO Max. Halfway through season 4. Great show.

Around the Network

Childhood favorite! My fave episode will always be the one where Will, Lisa, and The Jeffersons were in couples therapy together.

Jumpin said:
shikamaru317 said:
Great show, haven’t watched it in a long time because it’s not on any streaming service sadly.

It's actually on Netflix.

On Netflix and Amazon Prime in Germany.

Maybe I'll give it a chance. Was more interested in Seinfeld & Al Bundy back then.

I started to watch this show earlier this year, It's great!.

The characters are really well made. The scenes with Will and Carlton trying to avoid Uncle Phil are very funny. But it also has a lot of heartwarming scenes around the family.

jazz getting thrown out gets me everytime

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If you're going to post the pool hustle, post the right version.