By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS5 Reveal Leaks Topic

Dulfite said:
think-man said:
There better be some leaks before the event, or I'll be disappointed. I personally don't care about game announcement spoilers. If I had it my way then companies would reveal what they are working on the second they write the first line of code :P

I just want PlayStation All Stars 2, that would make me a happy think-man.

I'm the opposite. I love Paper Mario. Nintendo announced new Paper Mario and I only have to wait two months for it to come out. I would be MISERABLE if they announced it right after coding and I had to wait 3-4 years for it to come out like FF7 Remake. I don't know how you all stand that kind of wait lol.

Final Fantasy VII Remake wasn't as bad as the Final Fantasy XIII Versus/ XV situation 🤣

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
think-man said:
There better be some leaks before the event, or I'll be disappointed. I personally don't care about game announcement spoilers. If I had it my way then companies would reveal what they are working on the second they write the first line of code :P

I'm the opposite. I love Paper Mario. Nintendo announced new Paper Mario and I only have to wait two months for it to come out. I would be MISERABLE if they announced it right after coding and I had to wait 3-4 years for it to come out like FF7 Remake. I don't know how you all stand that kind of wait lol.

I remember being really really hyped for final fantasy 13 versus (ff15)

Lots of feelings kinda changed over the span of 10 years.

Following this thread. As far as leaks are concerned, both the next issues of Famitsu (Japan) and Official PlayStation Magazine (UK, since Sony killed it here in the US years ago - RIP print media) are coming out THIS FRIDAY and both have already confirmed MASSIVE blowouts on the PS5. This is why we knew last week that Sony had to hold an event this week - which was then set to be this Thursday until it was delayed. I have no idea how they are planning on handling that - the magazines would already be printed & shipped, but I suppose they could retract them and delay them a week? Or at least try to? If any of them slip through though, someone will be posting tons of actual legit PS5 information...

Tagged

Immersiveunreality said:
I will laugh if we get Knack 3 as first reveal.

At least we could then say that Sony has a Knack for it

I'm out!

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 02 June 2020

Around the Network
NextGen_Gamer said:
Following this thread. As far as leaks are concerned, both the next issues of Famitsu (Japan) and Official PlayStation Magazine (UK, since Sony killed it here in the US years ago - RIP print media) are coming out THIS FRIDAY and both have already confirmed MASSIVE blowouts on the PS5. This is why we knew last week that Sony had to hold an event this week - which was then set to be this Thursday until it was delayed. I have no idea how they are planning on handling that - the magazines would already be printed & shipped, but I suppose they could retract them and delay them a week? Or at least try to? If any of them slip through though, someone will be posting tons of actual legit PS5 information...

OPM is not affiliated with Sony in any way. Its just the name of the mag. Having a 'MASSIVE blowout' means absolutely nothing as they have hardly been a credible source for info for a long time. Just last month their headline read 'horizon sequel info!' which just ended up being the comic book. 

As for Famitsu I can't say. But I highly doubt these publications have anything substantial, especially now during the quarantine. 

The only issue with delaying the event is going to be the PS5 console reveal since production appears to have started (going to start soon). 

think-man said:

I'm not against the idea of a Playstation fighting game, but they need to go back to the drawing board rather than try to fix All-Stars which was conceptually flawed.

Tagged

NextGen_Gamer said:

OPM has already been leaked

Bofferbrauer2 said:
kazuyamishima said:
I heard a BIG rumour:

I heard Sony is Doomed!!

I think you spelled Nintendo wrong

We hear both are doomed so often (even if they are like centenial companies that almost always had good stability on their finances) that in the end is possible MS is doomed first due to being almost 100% in a very competitive field that although they have a monopoly right now could see a new technology come and take them in a single swoop.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994