By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - PS5 Games Event - Postponed To Support Protests - Rescheduled Date TBD

Are you excited for this event? Yes? No? VGChartz has a Twitter poll going asking that very question. 

Be sure to share the VGChartz news article on the announcement as well  

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

black controller :)

Am excited, even though there might not be anything for me. Can’t wait to see what AAA games will look like on next gen

trunkswd said:

Are you excited for this event? Yes? No? VGChartz has a Twitter poll going asking that very question. 

How could anyone not be excited? It's the first look at games that will be running on a successor platform that led the game industry for 7 years and might very well repeat the feat. At this point on the only people who are not excited are people who have nothing to do with gaming in general

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
trunkswd said:

How could anyone not be excited? It's the first look at games that will be running on a successor platform that led the game industry for 7 years and might very well repeat the feat. At this point on the only people who are not excited are people who have nothing to do with gaming in general

You aren't wrong. I mainly game on my Xbox, Switch and PC, but I am looking forward to seeing more next gen games. With Microsoft's third-party event only Scorn got me hyped, because I'm an HR Giger and Alien fan. I know both Sony and Microsoft with first-party games will be showcasing what their next gen consoles can do. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

June 4 - PS5 and launch library reveal.
June 5 - Preordering Suikoden 6 and Chrono Trigger remake. 

jenpol said:
black controller :)

Or lighting/Shadows? 

Hope it dont get spoiled

Next gen starts when Sony says so!