By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - PS5 Games Event - Postponed To Support Protests - Rescheduled Date TBD

Am excited, even though there might not be anything for me. Can’t wait to see what AAA games will look like on next gen

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

Are you excited for this event? Yes? No? VGChartz has a Twitter poll going asking that very question. 

Be sure to share the VGChartz news article on the announcement as well  

How could anyone not be excited? It's the first look at games that will be running on a successor platform that led the game industry for 7 years and might very well repeat the feat. At this point on the only people who are not excited are people who have nothing to do with gaming in general

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

June 4 - PS5 and launch library reveal.
June 5 - Preordering Suikoden 6 and Chrono Trigger remake. 

jenpol said:
black controller :)

Or lighting/Shadows? 

Around the Network

Hope it dont get spoiled

Next gen starts when Sony says so!

Hype level to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!

So long as Sony shows a good launch exclusive, I'll be happy. Something as good as Spiderman, Horizon, or GoW.

If they don't show something like that, or just show third party games I'll be a little disappointed. Also, I'd like to see a lot of gameplay so we can have digital foundry go into just how powerful PS5 actually is, and not on paper.

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 29 May 2020

shikamaru317 said:
Hopefully they have some good games there. Hoping for Horizon 2 from Guerrilla, Sunset Overdrive 2 from Insomniac's 2nd large team, and some good 3rd party games.

I'd much prefer a new Ratchet. 

Or just a completely new IP. I can't really see them going back to Sunset Overdrive.