By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - PS5 Games Event - Postponed To Support Protests - Rescheduled Date TBD

Bandorr said:
hinch said:

So they finally cracked, huh?

Considering they have already been double matching their employees - they cracked a while ago. And yes that is double. Not just matching.. but doubling.

That is twice as much. So if someone donated $100 they would donate $200.

I actually don't know when exactly they started that. They have among the first people. So I guess they were less "cracked" and more a "leader"?

In releasing a blanket statement. I don't care about what a company 'thinks' or this epeen competition on who donates to what on social media.

Around the Network

I just don't care. I'm out :P

dx11332sega said:
I think Michael jordan or a face everybody likes should lead BLM . people would not feel animousity to jordan unlike kaepernick. If jordan leads blm it would make people listen to jordan . kaepernick is hated by half population of usa if jordan leads which most of usa wont ignore jordan was there childhood heroe kaepernick is an unkwon so i think thats where theres still bad apples still not listening? IDK?

Jordan was asked this type of thing before and he said he is (was) an athlete not a politician or actvist so he wouldn't participate in this type of thing, he was severely criticized for it but probably stood his ground (probable reason why he is still liked by most). So I don't think he will lead BLM.

For source there is video of him saying it on the documentary in Netflix "Last Dance".

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."