By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated new release of June?

Most anticipated new release of June?

Beyond Blue 2 0.18%

Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics 120 10.90%

Desperados 3 18 1.63%

The Last of Us Part II 624 56.68%

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 44 4.00%

Warborn 1 0.09%

One of the remasters 34 3.09%

One of the DLCs 19 1.73%

Something else 43 3.91%

Nothing this month 196 17.80%

Total:1,101

TLOU2 is the only game I care for from this month up to september, hope it meets expectations.

Around the Network

Oh wow Battle for Bikini Bottom comes out in June? I'm pumped!

The game I am actually looking forward to the most would actually be the new brigandine game. Still don’t know too much about it, but it looks and plays pretty much the same as the original, which is a good thing!

The Last of Us Part II

I am more excited about gaming news without E3. Everyone across the industry gets to show their products on their own time, and we see things when they are ready, not to meet a meaningless marketing deadline.

E3 was fun for 2 days a year when Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo had their confernces. This year, gaming news will be fun all summer long. I hope that hardware, software, and services continue to get revealed this way after COVID-19 is behind us.

Shows like PSX, XO, PAX, and Gamescom should still be around for gamers to gather and celebrate, but big announcements should be made on their own time.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Nothing from that list. Maybe I'll consider Control DLC but it's unlikely.

As for bonus question: Not having E3 sucks. Don't like the new "Summer of Gaming" format

Around the Network

The Outer Worlds Switch

The Last Of Us 2. I went ahead and read all the spoilers, and as such, the story has been spoiled. I'm heading into it with an unbelievable bias towards the narrative direction, which will actually likely make things more interesting in it's own way. I've been proven wrong in the past about certain movies and games that I was sure would let me down in some capacity, and it's always nice when that happens. If that does end up being the case, it would certainly help to undo some of the damage done by reading so many major spoilers.

I will not miss E3. It's largely ceremonial, and I'm not much one for ceremony. Aside from Devolver Digital's ongoing story, which wasn't really part of the show, I've scarcely watched it over the past 20 years.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 26 May 2020

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

TLoU2, easy. Probably going to be one of the biggest games this gen.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

The Last of Us Part II. I hope it lives up to the hype.

I'll also probably get Battle for Bikini Bottom, as I've never played it. But we'll have to see.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Beyond Blue https://www.beyondbluegame.com

I‘ve been waiting for an underwater game like this since Endless Ocean 2 (Wii, 2010). Abzû was beautiful but not really comparable to EO 1 and 2.

Last edited by okr - on 26 May 2020