Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Paper Mario: The Origami King announced for Switch!

The game is made once again by Intelligent Systems

German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread

Around the Network

Hard pass.

This is the same design philosophy from the past two games, only with a shiny new coat of paint.

Fallawful said:
OOOooooooooOOOOO

I see some improvements from Color Splash already (more than just Toads!?)

They better not mess it up again.

That generic Bob-omb that was in the boat with Mario has me worried...

Its classified on the shop page as
Action, Adventure

German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread

Definitely not going to say I'm excited for this one. It seems to me that this is going to be the same as Color Splash gameplay wise and the lack of showing off the battle system scares me a little. Still going to pick it up.

Around the Network

The video was clearly meant for the E3 ND the may be more videos in the coming weeks.

Silly Nintendo dropping game announcements out of nowhere! This looks really good! Love the Origami theme.

Signature goes here!

Marth said:
Action, Adventure

Therefore confirmed to be no return to the roots. One has to wonder why they are still doing this.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
Marth said:
Action, Adventure

Therefore confirmed to be no return to the roots. One has to wonder why they are still doing this.

I do not need a return to the roots as long as the mechanics of it are not inherently broken. As for the bold, well, I think we all know Nintendo for being stubborn. 

Well, that kinda came out of nowhere. Looks good too!

And I so wish that the Metroid teaser at the end means something!