By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "So bad it's good/funny" movies?

What are some "so bad it's good/funny" movies? Movies that are so stupid, you can't help but laugh at them? 

Anyways, for me:

• The Room: 'nuf 'sed.
  • The Happening: Mainly the infamous "what? No!" and this scene (seriously, WTF talks like that? ) and other el oh el scenes of sheer stupidity.
  • Mortal Kombat: Annihilation: lulzworthy editing and fight choreography and so many continuity and logic holes (Sonya is completely muddy after fighting Meleena, but is somehow completely clean in the next shot, what did she take a bath in Raiden's piss?). 

Of course, all 3 movies were in Chris Stuckmann's Hilariocity series.

Around the Network

Kung Pow! Enter the Fist

If you look up this concept in the dictionary, the definition will read: "Cats".

I was lucky enough to see the room in the best way possible. Adult Swim was airing it on April Fools and I flipped to it. I didn't know in advance how awful it was so I got the full "wtf" experience.

Reefer Madness is a classic.

Showgirls is so bad it's good, plus Elizabeth Berkley is really hot.

Manos Hands of Fate.

And... while I'm hesitant to get into this territory, I find a lot of Christian films like God's Not Dead so awful that they're good.

Nighthawk117 said:
Kung Pow! Enter the Fist

I think you misread the title of this thread.  It's "So bad it's good/funny" movies not greatest movies ever made.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
Nighthawk117 said:
Kung Pow! Enter the Fist

I think you misread the title of this thread.  It's "So bad it's good/funny" movies not greatest movies ever made.

No, I didn't. That is a movie that I've only seen once - and when I watched it, I said to myself: this is so bad, but it's also funny.

Scary Movies

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I recently watched the original Police Academy. It was so bad and such an affront to good taste. The sheer audacity and ridiculousness of some of the gags and set ups left me in awe. They made SIX sequels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Zombeavers - beavers bite young kids partying at lake and turn them into human zombie beavers all with giant front teeth, fur and big tail.

Leprechaun - it's terrible but it has Jennifer Aniston in it. Somehow some people actually enjoyed movie not because it's so terrible that semi funny but because they actually liked it

The Last Jedi

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!