By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SPOILERS The Last Of Us P2 SPOILERS

You do realize there is a skip cutscene button?  the technical marvel and gameplay alone is worth the price.

Around the Network

The problem is that once you give up to the woke movement, they always want more. Everything is not enough.
Could be a nice lesbian story with Ellie, and how that relationship would develop in that crazy world. Probably just a few (crazy) people would complain.
But no... we need to also have a white people religious evil group. And a trans (or a very male female) new character out of the blue. Then you play as the trans because of course you need to sympathize with her, if not she would be the villain of the game. And you can be sure there will be a lot of people later complaining the game should have gone even further of whatever.
Everything is never enough.

Ka-pi96 said:
EnricoPallazzo said:
The problem is that once you give up to the woke movement, they always want more. Everything is not enough.
Could be a nice lesbian story with Ellie, and how that relationship would develop in that crazy world. Probably just a few (crazy) people would complain.
But no... we need to also have a white people religious evil group. And a trans (or a very male female) new character out of the blue. Then you play as the trans because of course you need to sympathize with her, if not she would be the villain of the game. And you can be sure there will be a lot of people later complaining the game should have gone even further of whatever.
Everything is never enough.

Based on the leaks she's the villain of the game regardless of the fact that you play as her...

I dont know, it seems to me base dont the leak everybody is a villain, everybody is looking for revenge. She is a villain just as Ellie is when she starts looking for revenge.

RolStoppable said:
Two general questions regarding terms that have been brought up in response to this leak:

1. What is cancel culture?
2. Who are alphabet people?

1. Cancel culture is when there are people who say or have said, do or have done something problematic (sexism, homophobia etc) and are cancelled because of it meaning basically a boycott of that individual and perhaps even trying to destroy that persons livelihood. 
2. Alphabet people is a dogwhistle by the right for LGBT people.

RolStoppable said:
OTBWY said:

1. Cancel culture is when there are people who say or have said, do or have done something problematic (sexism, homophobia etc) and are cancelled because of it meaning basically a boycott of that individual and perhaps even trying to destroy that persons livelihood. 
2. Alphabet people is a dogwhistle by the right for LGBT people.

Hopefully Neil Druckmann gets cancelled.

Yessss i agree. I have been saying this for a long time now.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
chakkra said:

Joel straight up murdered a bunch of UNARMED people while they were pleading for their lives.

What, the 2 or 3 surgeons? That was hardly a "bunch". And if you're about to kill a little girl... that's not murder, that's defence. They deserved it.

Well, I guess is just a matter of perspective. From my point of view Joel got what he deserved as well.

chakkra said:
Ka-pi96 said:

What, the 2 or 3 surgeons? That was hardly a "bunch". And if you're about to kill a little girl... that's not murder, that's defence. They deserved it.

Well, I guess is just a matter of perspective. From my point of view Joel got what he deserved as well.

From my point of view, the Jedi are evil.

Watching this PSX from 2017 might confirm that Joel dies in this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ism8US41KGc

Damn.

KratosLives said:

You do realize there is a skip cutscene button?  the technical marvel and gameplay alone is worth the price.

You right the game will sell millions regardless. However this is a narrative driven game. If people know they won’t like the story, the motivation isn’t there and thus you are just playing as whoever killing whoever with no attachment to enjoy it. It’s not the optimal experience. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

chakkra said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Thank you. I had the unpopular opinion that the Firefly massacre was completely undeserved deaths. Those people were trying to find a cure and Ellie consented to the operation. Joel was selfishly protecting a misplaced sense of fatherhood when he killed those people. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.