By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SPOILERS The Last Of Us P2 SPOILERS

I read the leaks and it fucking sucks. I can only imagine fans being pissed that x gets killed off, but in that way, damn. What a shitload of fuck.

Around the Network

I dont believe this is real, reading through alot of the spoilers and it just sounds off to me.
Why would a well respected company opt for this direction?
I think these leaks are fake.

SPOLIER
If these leaks are true than TLOU2 is basiaclly evil Catholics vs LGBTs.

Why does TLoU/Naughty Dog always bring the very worst in political VGC users?

sales2099 said:
chakkra said:

Well, I guess is just a matter of perspective. From my point of view Joel got what he deserved as well.

Thank you. I had the unpopular opinion that the Firefly massacre was completely undeserved deaths. Those people were trying to find a cure and Ellie consented to the operation. Joel was selfishly protecting a misplaced sense of fatherhood when he killed those people. 

Not really, it's easy to look at the Fireflies like the good guys wanting to save humanity, but with all that happened over the years, everyone or every groups are walking the fine line of being good or bad. The military was prone to act like a totalitarian state while also providing some form of safety and security, while the Fireflies were offering freedom and justice, but also bordering on anarchy which basically caused the fall of the Pittsburgh quarantine zone.

There was no way for Joel to know if by killing Ellie, without even let her the time to regain consciousness and make her own informed decision, they will actually find a cure. And if they were able to, how can he be sure that they will not use it for their own agenda. What is clear from Joel's action, is that he beleive that humanity as reached a point of no return and sacrificing the girl he developped feeling for, will serve nothing.

OTBWY said:
I read the leaks and it fucking sucks. I can only imagine fans being pissed that x gets killed off, but in that way, damn. What a shitload of fuck.

AVGN in you is awakening..

Around the Network

So, do you guys think that is going to hurt sales?

Moren said:
Why does TLoU/Naughty Dog always bring the very worst in political VGC users?

It's not that it's ''politically correct'' that i have issues personally .. we all knew that it was gonna be, it's the fact that they took it to a whole new level of absurdity but that's not even the worst of it IMO, the worst is that this whole story based on these leaks just seems AWFUL,lazy and and soooo so wrong.

TLOU should have been a standalone game i believe that now more than ever.

When did violently killing people became politically correct?

sub-zero-TM said:
OTBWY said:

AVGN in you is awakening..

I was AVGN woke since 2006 my dud.

zealen said:
So, do you guys think that is going to hurt sales?

Yes it will especially when people actually play through this nonsense.

The only thing we can hope for is that all of this leaked stuff is some scrapped storyline that they decided not to go with.