By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SPOILERS The Last Of Us P2 SPOILERS

But isnt the final scene abby almost killing ellie and sparing her after she says her girlfriend is pregnant? Ots seems to be there is no video of ellie dying right? Its just based on the leak. Personally I think ellie survives so they can jave part 3, her redemption or something.

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
Its been confirmed the leaker had no connection with ND/Sony.

Also interesting to note, Neil Druckmann talked about false information surrounding the story, I'm assuming its the misinformation going around about Ellie dying or Abby being trans.

I can't wait to see how ND executes this.

Really? Then its very interesting how tje leak happened and why... mistery...

What a surprise. Someone who concerns themselves with "what Anita Sarkeesian thinks" is at the helm of a game facing the biggest fan backlash since Coy and Vance took over for Bo and Luke. Did I ever mention how she nailed her appearance on The Colbert Report? OUT-STANDING.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Well looks like knowing Ellie isn’t dying nor Abby being trans when it comes down to it the outrage will be about Joel dying and playing the second half of the game as his killer...with Ellie as the final boss. That’s still gonna sting no matter how you slice it.

The rest about Druckmans politics and his relationship with Anita, ND working conditions, Abby being desexualized/very jacked and the anti white male agenda is all little details that together can create a nuisance in the background while the main outrage goes down.

Gotta say it’s been a wild ride keeping track of all this as it developed. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Well looks like knowing Ellie isn’t dying nor Abby being trans when it comes down to it the outrage will be about Joel dying and playing the second half of the game as his killer...with Ellie as the final boss. That’s still gonna sting no matter how you slice it.

The rest about Druckman and his relationship with Anita, ND working conditions, anti white male agenda is all little details that together can create a nuisance in the background while the main outrage goes down.

Atm the worst thing that happened is the leak and false information itself and the damage it can do even when the game turns out great.

Around the Network

I just watched a bit of the leaked footage and it's definitely not as bad as its made out to be. First off, Abby isn't some tranny monster, she's just a buffed woman who isn't even gay as there's a scene where she's kissing a guy. She's probably gone to some tough shit and I'm sure they'll explain why she's so buffed. To me it seems we're just getting 2 sides to the story where you also see a softer, more likable side of Abby and her having her sweet moments with a father like figure as well, who's probably the random surgeon Joel killed at the end of part 1. The point is probably that it wasn't just some random evil surgeon, it was a guy who was trying to save mankind and who seems to be Abby's version of Joel.

We'll see how the story turn out but one thing I do know, the gameplay looks absolutely insane!

Saw Angry Joe losing his shit. My subscription feed had 8 rage videos about this mess :s.

Regardless of all the social politics discussion,this franchise will likely take a hit because of how the loved known characters are treated in combination with the leaks.
I assume that if the known characters got a supposedly good story,the new characters would recieve less negative attention but i can only assume because i did not watch the leaks yet.

goopy20 said:
I just watched a bit of the leaked footage and it's definitely not as bad as its made out to be. First off, Abby isn't some tranny monster, she's just a buffed woman who isn't even gay as there's a scene where she's kissing a guy. She's probably gone to some tough shit and I'm sure they'll explain why she's so buffed. To me it seems we're just getting 2 sides to the story where you also see a softer, more likable side of Abby and her having her sweet moments with a father like figure as well, who's probably the random surgeon Joel killed at the end of part 1. The point is probably that it wasn't just some random evil surgeon, it was a guy who was trying to save mankind and who seems to be Abby's version of Joel.

We'll see how the story turn out but one thing I do know, the gameplay looks absolutely insane!

That rumor possible started on youtube by some edgy critic using clickbaiting to get more views,i'm getting slighty annoyed by those people and how they're seen as bringers of the truth by their community.

goopy20 said:

I don't know, Abby is really buff for a woman..

All jokes aside, anything leaked weather its true or not is never a good thing for the people wanting to play this game.