By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SPOILERS The Last Of Us P2 SPOILERS

anyone notice they refer to the child as "him" and not by his name.

Around the Network
sub-zero-TM said:
Moren said:

Jesus. Have you ever been to a gym?

It’s totally unnecessary to have your character look like that that’s my point... in a video game.. especially in a post apocalyptic world.

Why though? So people have to look a certain why to fit your own personal narrative of the world, what does a post apocalyptic world have anything to do with how much muscle someone has?

vonny said:
sub-zero-TM said:

It’s totally unnecessary to have your character look like that that’s my point... in a video game.. especially in a post apocalyptic world.

Why though? So people have to look a certain why to fit your own personal narrative of the world, what does a post apocalyptic world have anything to do with how much muscle someone has?

Where do you get the nourishment to be that built-in a world so desolate? Takes a lot of food and not just any food to keep that build with extreme workouts. Even if you had a decent supply of food. Al the activity of doing things yourself would build more of a lean muscle. Her look is clearly just video game,she big and scary looking next to Ellie. Does it have to be realistic? No not with mushroom zombies but I can see how it takes some people out of it. Like the fat guy on Lost. How did he stay fat with so little food?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
vonny said:

Where do you get the nourishment to be that built-in a world so desolate? Takes a lot of food and not just any food to keep that build with extreme workouts. Even if you had a decent supply of food. Al the activity of doing things yourself would build more of a lean muscle. Her look is clearly just video game,she big and scary looking next to Ellie. Does it have to be realistic? No not with mushroom zombies but I can see how it takes some people out of it. Like the fat guy on Lost. How did he stay fat with so little food?

You obviously missed the new leak that shows how she got her muscles. New leak came out today. 

KratosLives said:
Leynos said:

You obviously missed the new leak that shows how she got her muscles. New leak came out today. 

Just discovered it.

Around the Network
Leynos said:
vonny said:

She would only need 100 grams of protein a day to maintain her muscle mass, this isn't hard to do. Rabbit/Veal both food sources we saw in the first game are 30/25 grams per 100grams. One egg is 6-8 grams ect. Rabbits can be killed from little as 10 weeks for 2kg of meat(600 grams of protein) just from one breeding pair you have enough food for entire life time, theoretically you can breed 3.5 million rabbits in 4 years starting from 2.

Last edited by vonny - on 30 April 2020

vonny said:
Leynos said:

She would only need 100 grams of protein a day to maintain her muscle mass, this isn't hard to do. Rabbit/Veal both food sources we saw in the first game are 30/25 grams per 100grams. One egg is 6-8 grams ect. Rabbits can be killed from little as 10 weeks for 2kg of meat(600 grams of protein) just from one breeding pair you have enough food for entire life time, theoretically you can breed 3.5 million rabbits in 4 years starting from 2.

Bears beets Battlestar galactica.

Leynos said:
vonny said:

Bears beets Battlestar galactica.

Identity theft isn't a joke, Leynos.

Leynos said:
KratosLives said:

Just discovered it.

im  serious, did you see the new leak?

Leynos said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Seems like Neil Druckmann who is the vice president of Naughty Dog, has been working with Anita Sarkeesian for some time.

I instantly vomited upon reading this.

Yeah them working with someone this toxic who resemblances almost everything she is supposedly against does not give me much hope for this game,i highly dislike all sorts of extremist involvement.

I'm not a Last Of Us fan but always a fan of the development skills of naughty dog since Crash Bandicoot.