By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Part II Releases June 19 Ghost of Tsushima July 17

Moderator note:

📢
Do not discuss thoughts or feelings on anything you've seen from spoilers.

Discuss as if you had no knowledge of spoiler details.

📢📢

Don't post in here just to score political points.

If your comment is based on spoiler knowledge (which we already told you guys not to do), then no one else can engage in the discussion unless they read the same spoilers.
If it's based on an external source like an article, then you can make a thread in the politics section about it.

Ignoring these guidelines will result in posts getting edited/moderated.

/Moderator note

Just announced on the Playstation Blog. The Last of US Part II will now release on June 19th and Ghost of Tsushima on July 17th.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/04/27/release-date-updates-for-the-last-of-us-part-ii-ghost-of-tsushima/

Last edited by Hiku - on 28 April 2020

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Well there it is. Last of Us 2 will still sell millions regardless. Then after it's out Sony can start the litigation process of any employee who is responsible for the leaks. Once the names come out they can kiss their careers goodbye.

Wow, Sony must be real confident with PS5's launch line up.

Alternatively, what better way to build buzz for PS5 than by having acclaimed PS4 exclusives dominate the years conversation (second to animal crossing)

Blood_Tears said:
Well there it is. Last of Us 2 will still sell millions regardless. Then after it's out Sony can start the litigation process of any employee who is responsible for the leaks. Once the names come out they can kiss their careers goodbye.

What the hell were they thinking?  This is pretty much a death sentence (career wise).

At least now we have a new official release date now.  Love the first game (one of the hardest platinum trophy).

shikamaru317 said:
So my theory that they intentionally leaked ~Knowledge based on spoiler info edited out~ to see how people would react in order to decide if they should make a new ending before release seems to have been wrong.

can you delete this comment. No one should be confronted with any conversation about the ending unless they are actively seeking to have a discussion about it.

didn't even read past your first half but still...

Last edited by Otter - on 27 April 2020

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Otter said:

can you delete this comment. No one should confronted with any conversation about the ending unless their actively seeking to have a discussion about it.

didn't even read past your first sentence but still...

It was a 1 sentence post...

well you can see that I stopped reading as soon as he addressed the topic.

Good news. I was hoping for the original release date but a few weeks delay is the next best thing I could hope for. Same for Ghost of Tsushima, I think this is probably the best summer lineup in the history of video games (and it's only two games)

Yeah it's becoming a problem on here in different threads from Xbox fans are going on about the spoilers and trying to incite negativity. There was a couple in the last thread about TLoU2 as well.

Otter said:
shikamaru317 said:
So my theory that they intentionally leaked that ~Knowledge based on spoiler info edited out~ to see how people would react in order to decide if they should make a new ending before release seems to have been wrong.

can you delete this comment. No one should confronted with any conversation about the ending unless their actively seeking to have a discussion about it.

didn't even read past your first half but still...

Agreed!! 

Last edited by Hiku - on 27 April 2020

Inb4 delayed again

Great news tho!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850