By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Out for The Last of US 2 Ultra Massive story and ending Video leaked on Internet by former ND employee on Internet. Don't trust anything when it come TLOU2 words and letter on Internet

Tagged games:

~Knowledge based on spoiler info edited out~

Last edited by Hiku - on 28 April 2020

Around the Network

The longer Sony delays this game the longer the leaks will spread. Not a good situation. Not a fan of “woke” narratives myself so....I wish you guys god speed in dealing with this. Leaks suck.

Last edited by sales2099 - on 27 April 2020

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

HollyGamer said:
Captain_Yuri said:
"Entire plot outline & spoiler heavy cutscenes have leaked"

Jeez, how did that happen?

Rumor said a disgruntled ex employee . But i can see why because ND are known for bad crunch habit well Rockstar also has hell even CD project also has.  

Seems like that would hurt the fans a lot more than ND. If they want to hurt ND I think it would be better to share their story with media.

Though it's hard to imagine anyone but an employee would have access to this.

Last edited by Hiku - on 27 April 2020

~Edit~

Nvm, just don't talk spoilers in here or anywhere on the forum.

Hiku said:

~Edit~

~Knowledge based on spoiler info edited out~

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Hiku said:

~Edit~

~Spoiler knowledge edited out~

If this has anything to do with knowledge from leaked footage (which I assume part of it is), you're not allowed to talk about it here in any way shape or form, until the game is released. Which is why I edited my post because I don't want to provoke replies like this one.

Likewise, you telling people to prepare to feel a certain way based on what you have seen is also not ok. Please remove that portion from your previous post.

This thread is only here as a warning for people to stay clear of spoilers.
Not for spoiler discussion in any form.
Discuss as if you had no knowledge of spoilers.

⚠️ Ignoring this guideline will result in edited posts.

Hiku said:
sales2099 said:

Ppl were complaining about it being woke from the moment they saw the first trailer, so it's likely some of those same people are just looking for any (new or old) excuse to keep doing that.

I complied with the previous post 

Last edited by sales2099 - on 27 April 2020

sales2099 said:

~Spoiler knowledge edited out~

?? I didn’t say spoiler knowledge. People will get the wrong impression. 

What you said to me was based on knowledge you have of spoiler info.

Reading your message, one can draw the conclusion that it is something 'worse' than the other thing we discussed.
Frankly, you gave me an idea now, and I hope it's not what I think.

So I'd like no one to discuss anything based on spoiler knowledge at all, to be on the safe side.
Basically, write as if you had no knowledge of the spoilers.

I do think that sooner or later, we should have a spoiler thread. I think there are people who read the spoilers and watched the videos and they want to express their opinion on it and it's better for them to do it in a spoiler thread than anywhere else on the site. If Sony had it's release date of May 29th, then I'd say no spoilers till then but the way these leaks have been spreading and TLOU2 potentially being delayed until the ps5. It's gonna be hard to keep it under wraps.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

ironmanDX said:
Not going to buy the game but still, what a dick move. I wonder if we'll get the story of who it was and why they did it.

From what I read (take it with a grain of salt), it was a Naughty Dog employee that wasn't paid.