By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Out for The Last of US 2 Ultra Massive story and ending Video leaked on Internet by former ND employee on Internet. Don't trust anything when it come TLOU2 words and letter on Internet

Tagged games:

I saw and read them, eh people will enjoy it or dislike it. I never planned on getting the game personally so this doesnt effect me, but my inner spoi boi wanted to have something to leverage over my friend that never stops talking about the game. 

Last edited by Decker - on 27 April 2020

Around the Network

They shouldn't have delayed it again. I mean it's not their fault and leaks are shitty but almost inevitable with a game that big.
Question - we've been hearing for years that an all digital future is coming and then this game gets delayed indefinitely not due to the fact that the games isn't on schedule, but more that they can't produce and ship the physical game. It goes to show you how powerful the physical game market is and continues to be into the 9th gen of consoles. Or am I wrong about that?

tripenfall said:
They shouldn't have delayed it again. I mean it's not their fault and leaks are shitty but almost inevitable with a game that big.
Question - we've been hearing for years that an all digital future is coming and then this game gets delayed indefinitely not due to the fact that the games isn't on schedule, but more that they can't produce and ship the physical game. It goes to show you how powerful the physical game market is and continues to be into the 9th gen of consoles. Or am I wrong about that?

Yes you are partially right depending on circumstances like genre Sony announced in june 2019 that for the first time digital sales  had passed physical with digital accounting for 53% of sales so if we use that we still have around half the sales being physical,also it doesn't account for monetary value since we don't know the average unit price of either sales type, it maybe that online sales deflate those digital numbers from a monetary standpoint more than physical where the retailer rather than Sony tends to wear the cost when it comes to sales.

Still it shows that physical is still half your market so that's where you are right , but I don't think that is Sony's main aim the delay revolves around TLOUS 2 being  seen by them as their flagship title and they are trying to maximise everything about it, they very much envisioned it being the game that not only put the cream on the top of what has been a wonderful gen for Playstation but also meant that they entered the next gen on a high note, so they are delaying not so much about sales they know it will sell great, but they want nothing less than a worldwide all guns blazing entrance.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

~Knowledge based on spoiler info edited out~

Last edited by Hiku - on 27 April 2020

I hope it doesn't spoil me before I can watch a let's play of it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
I hope it doesn't spoil me before I can watch a let's play of it.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Not going to buy the game but still, what a dick move. I wonder if we'll get the story of who it was and why they did it.

Based on the leaks the game seems to be a wokefest.

Last edited by CuCabeludo - on 27 April 2020

~Knowledge based on spoiler info edited out~

Last edited by Hiku - on 28 April 2020

The longer Sony delays this game the longer the leaks will spread. Not a good situation. Not a fan of “woke” narratives myself so....I wish you guys god speed in dealing with this. Leaks suck.

Last edited by sales2099 - on 27 April 2020

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.