By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

MH Rise preorders have sold out at numerous retailers across Japan:

https://nintendosoup.com/monster-hunter-rise-physical-pre-orders-increasingly-sold-out-in-japan/

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

MH Rise preorders have sold out at numerous retailers across Japan:

https://nintendosoup.com/monster-hunter-rise-physical-pre-orders-increasingly-sold-out-in-japan/

Oh my God in Heaven...

This game is going to set the country on fire. If the Switch was having stock issues now, what's it going to be like after this game releases?!? And we're getting Pokemon BD/SP this year too! I'm still unsure about overall worldwide, but depending on what else they have to announce, it seems like 2021 will most certainly be the peak year in Japan.

PAOerfulone said:

This game is going to set the country on fire. If the Switch was having stock issues now, what's it going to be like after this game releases?!? And we're getting Pokemon BD/SP this year too! I'm still unsure about overall worldwide, but depending on what else they have to announce, it seems like 2021 will most certainly be the peak year in Japan.

With Splattoon 3, Project Triangle, Arceus, unannounced games and the Model with improved performance even 2022 could be the peak year in Japan.

18p each of the next 2 days and we are good at 1150p. The. Sell thru better make it to 2000p :P

Yeah comparing it to say the 3DS MH games in sales will be tricky as digital is a much greater factor now and on Switch, especially with the pandemic and all.

Around the Network

Just passed 1150 pts total, at a 1.5:1 ratio, that would make make it so that 1,725,000 physical units would be sold at launch + however many digital units.

I think this game could have a shot at getting in that 2.5-3 million range depending on how high the digital ratio is.

Is MHR currently the highest pre-order game on COMG for Nintendo Switch?

Just 8 points left for Monster Hunter Rise normal SKU to reach 1.000. It's probably going to do it!

Unless...

Alright, down to the final day of preorders, so now it's more about total first week sales at COMG which will come out on Sunday and then what the ratio will be between the 1st week sales numbers of Famitsu and COMG. 

Monster Hunter World (PS4) Monster Hunter XX (3DS) Monster Hunter XX (NSW) Monster Hunter Rise (NSW)
2 days left 1603 1261 x 1152
Final Preorders 1634 1305 x
1st Week Sales (COMG) 2410 2144 112
1st Week Sales (Famitsu) 1,350,412 1,014,584 94,973
Ratio Famitsu/COMG( k ) 0.56 0.47 0.85

LGBTDBZBBQ said:

Is MHR currently the highest pre-order game on COMG for Nintendo Switch?

It is indeed. Nothing else has reached 1000.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat