By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Good day for Returnal, matched all the other games combined.

Around the Network

Funny to see how the PS4 has almost as many entries adn more points in total than the Switch yet only has a tiny fraction of the latter's sales

Pokemon snap is in a rut.. bit disappointed by its numbers

Last edited by kopstudent89 - on 11 April 2021

Better hold for MHR than expected.

NieR ends the weekend with a 3 x 3. Its the final countdown.

Around the Network

Nier's streak ends while Uta moves up 1. It feels like NieR and Uta are just alternating.

Utaware Zan 2 is having a way better start than I would have expected. COMG must have some highly desired store exclusive pre-order bonus.

Is it me, or is the "Days Left" column off for both Pokemon Snap and RE8? Snap comes out April 30, which is 15 days from today, not 16. And RE8 comes out a week later on May 7, so that should be 22, not 24.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Not much an increase for RE8 after the showcase. Will have to see if the demo will provide a decent increase.

I know 2 of the 4 PS5 entries are far away but do you guys think we might start seeing some PS5 in the weekly sales in Japan? If more people are pre ordering perhaps sales in general will grow as the number of PS5s in Japan are increasing. I was thinking perhaps but then again they would have to go up against all the evergreens on switch so not sure at all.