By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

The Wii version of Momotaro sold 650k altogether.

Isn't 300k shooting far too low since there are way, way more Switches in Japan than there were Wiis?

Or did you mean 300k first week sales?

Around the Network
Megiddo said:

The Wii version of Momotaro sold 650k altogether.

Isn't 300k shooting far too low since there are way, way more Switches in Japan than there were Wiis?

Or did you mean 300k first week sales?

Sorry, yeah I meant first week sales, not total sales, my bad for not precising it.

Damn Pikmin 3 did well in Japan. Seems like Switch HW should be up a little this week as well.
Preorders for Switch game been doing good lately. Weird that there is no PS5 yet tho.

xMetroid said:
Damn Pikmin 3 did well in Japan. Seems like Switch HW should be up a little this week as well.
Preorders for Switch game been doing good lately. Weird that there is no PS5 yet tho.

Aren't initial PS5 shipments for Japan supposed to be kinda low? Sony has been prioritizing the West in more ways than one for a long time now. Also unless I'm forgetting, there just doesn't seem to be any "big in Japan" type games for PS5 in the launch window.

Huuuuummmmm ..... Momo have more pre order 17 days left than the total of 3DS version and since a long time we can see the ratio of real sells for Switch games is better than 1.000.

If the 3DS version was maked 236 in Comg, with just the amount of today Pre order, i think Momo can beat 300k now, in 17 days it's possible to make better than Wii's version.

Around the Network

Hyrule Warriors has been doing pretty well these last few days

According to VGChartz numbers, no Warriors/Musou game has sold more than 210k in Japan since the 7th gen.

I hope I'm wrong but I feel a bit skeptical about Age of Calamity selling very well there.

How's Age of Calamity doing against Hyrule Warriors?

Bofferbrauer2 said:
How's Age of Calamity doing against Hyrule Warriors?

16 Days Left: Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) not in the chart / Age of Calamity (Switch) - 36 pts.

14 Days Left: Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) - 15 Pts.

curl-6 said:

According to VGChartz numbers, no Warriors/Musou game has sold more than 210k in Japan since the 7th gen.

I hope I'm wrong but I feel a bit skeptical about Age of Calamity selling very well there.

One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 sold around 250k retail between PS4/Switch releases.