By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

300 points for Tsushima is quite a bit more than I was expecting. Even if it's a 1:500 ratio that's still 150k, wow.

Around the Network

GoT is doing crazy well for a western game. That's twice as much as The Last of Us II had week 1 on COMG.
With the game's setting and a 40/40 famitsu score I think it could go on to become one of the most succesful western IPs over there.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

So, tomorrow SMT3 Nocturne or not?

Bofferbrauer2 said:

I'm from the future: yes.

A bit of life from a game with more than 2 SKUs.

Around the Network

What's in those SMT III Limited editions?

Shaunodon said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

I'm from the future: yes.

lol, that's cheating

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 21 July 2020

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Not sure what COMG exclusive pre-order item might be if there is one, but in general it comes with a 106 page "Mind Space Magazine" that I assume will be an artbook/lorebook hybrid, a 2 CD piano arrangement/"rare" soundtrack, an "aroma lamp", and some special decorative case.

Megiddo said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Not sure what COMG exclusive pre-order item might be if there is one, but in general it comes with a 106 page "Mind Space Magazine" that I assume will be an artbook/lorebook hybrid, a 2 CD piano arrangement/"rare" soundtrack, an "aroma lamp", and some special decorative case.

That's quite a bit, thanks.

Wonder what that aroma lamp is supposed to be...

Not sure exactly but it looks like it glows and has some weird script/writing on it. You can check it out on Amazon JP

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B08DCYZFJH

SMTIII on par on both system. Tho we know COMG is underestimating Switch games a lot more. So it should end up selling more there in the end but it's still too early to tell.