By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Is there no non-LE version of SMTV or something?

Around the Network

Lol, good ol' COMG. Nintendo has 90% marketshare on video game software and yet occupies only a 4th of their pre-order slots.

curl-6 said:

Is there no non-LE version of SMTV or something?

There is, and it's sold on places like Amazon, but maybe COMG doesn't have those.

Come on Uta, you've got 6 days left. Get moving. Tie enters the chart... before It's a Wonderful PS4 version.

psychicscubadiver said:

Lol, good ol' COMG. Nintendo has 90% marketshare on video game software and yet occupies only a 4th of their pre-order slots.

Because this chart is about pre-orders for upcoming software releases.

Obviously if it was a chart of old software that has already been released then Nintendo would own it completely.

Around the Network

Speaking of. Does the Switch have many games up for preorder that could chart? Tsukihime LE and SMTV Regular version.

PS5 has Demon Slayer LE and Tales of Arise LE.

Farsala said:

Speaking of. Does the Switch have many games up for preorder that could chart? Tsukihime LE and SMTV Regular version.

PS5 has Demon Slayer LE and Tales of Arise LE.

SRW 30th anniversary SKUs landed the other day for both PS4/Switch. I expect to see them both rather quickly. DDLC+ could also appear for both systems, though it has a pretty heavy Switch lean on Amazon so I would expect to see it for Switch before PS4. I think I remember hearing Pokemon Diamond/Pearl remakes are up for preorder at the end of this month but I might be mistaken on that.

Metroid already showing up? Not bad!

Metroid appears! I would have thought Warioware would be more likely to show up but maybe that will make an appearance too at some stage.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Only 5 preorders for the LE when they went out of stocks literally in a blink of an eye everywhere else.
Wish that japanese versions were region free so we (westerns) could preorder those LE for metroid when japs don't see the value behind them.