By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Only 2 pts for Uta in its last weekend. KnK enters the charts.

Around the Network
heavenmercenary01 said:

Only 5 preorders for the LE when they went out of stocks literally in a blink of an eye everywhere else.
Wish that japanese versions were region free so we (westerns) could preorder those LE for metroid when japs don't see the value behind them.

Are they not? My cartridge of Mario Kart 8 is Japanese, the one of Just Dance 2018 is an US version and all my other game cartridges are European (3 international, 1 UK, 1 French and 2 German versions), so technically there shouldn't be a problem unless they changed something

Bofferbrauer2 said:
heavenmercenary01 said:

Only 5 preorders for the LE when they went out of stocks literally in a blink of an eye everywhere else.
Wish that japanese versions were region free so we (westerns) could preorder those LE for metroid when japs don't see the value behind them.

Are they not? My cartridge of Mario Kart 8 is Japanese, the one of Just Dance 2018 is an US version and all my other game cartridges are European (3 international, 1 UK, 1 French and 2 German versions), so technically there shouldn't be a problem unless they changed something

the console is region free. I have Korean, Asian, Japanese, and US and EU games.  Only continental Chinese games have a lock, I suppose. 

Well what do ya know, I certainly didn't expect to see Metroid on there this far out. Happy to have been mistaken though.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 18 July 2021

Agente42 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

the console is region free. I have Korean, Asian, Japanese, and US and EU games.  Only continental Chinese games have a lock, I suppose. 

Tried to preorder the japanese LE on amazon after reading your comments. can't preorder it for some reason though. It says that it can't be shipped to my country (France) while the standard game can. Guess i'll have to wait for restocks anyways.

Around the Network
heavenmercenary01 said:
Agente42 said:

Tried to preorder the japanese LE on amazon after reading your comments. can't preorder it for some reason though. It says that it can't be shipped to my country (France) while the standard game can. Guess i'll have to wait for restocks anyways.

That's a seller restriction on Amazon, but not some hardware restriction.

Since you're from France, why don't you try tradergames.fr? They have a large import section, and while I don't see Metroid there right now, it might show up soon enough:  https://www.tradergames.fr/en/nintendo-switch/psikyo-shooting-library-volume-1-limited-edition-switch-jap-new-104617.html

heavenmercenary01 said:
Agente42 said:

Try on playasia

Oh. It's a Wonderful Movement. Finally.

From a very fast start Yu-Gi-Oh preorders have been really slow recently. Have they not started advertising it yet?

Odd day with more pre-orders cancelled from the top 20 than placed.