By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Mini has just launched

Best news for me is probably the added content for Xenoblade Chronicles. Now I have to get the remake!

While I'm not the biggest fan of Bravely Default due to the godawful "let's do everything again!"-chapter (I haven't played Second) I can't help but get interested in Bravely Default II. Hopefully they don't mess things up this time by adding dumb padding.

Around the Network

Pretty happy about ARMS getting a rep, deserved.

I'm going to love that Ring Fit update.

Good Job! looks hella fun.

And I can tell that Elvis will be the only decently written character of Bravely II from a mile away.

Vodacixi said:
SKMBlake said:

Well it doesn't really matter whethere you think it is or not I suppose, cause it is really a remake.

And they actually remade everything: 

You own video is showing how both games are essentially the same. But... whathever. I have discussed this topic too many times. Remaster VS Remake...

Taht's what a Remake is... I think you are confusing Remake with Reboot/Reimagining(Like FF& Remake; I know they used the word Remake, but it isn't)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

forest-spirit said:
Best news for me is probably the added content for Xenoblade Chronicles. Now I have to get the remake!

While I'm not the biggest fan of Bravely Default due to the godawful "let's do everything again!"-chapter (I haven't played Second) I can't help but get interested in Bravely Default II. Hopefully they don't mess things up this time by adding dumb padding.

With the ammount of edxperience that they gained with BRavely Default 1 and 2, and Octopath Traveler, and seeing that this game has a nice budget behind it(at least the game looked really good), I doubt they are making the same mistakes again.

They might make new mistakes, but not old ones.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Looking forward to playing Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition!

Around the Network
Nautilus said:

Having said that, there was 0 new games there.ZERO.Nintendo is really holding things back.Where the hell is SMT V and Bayonetta 3?

Well, there was this undersea game from Capcom. Ninjala is also a new game, but was announced some time back I think. Also, King's Bounty II is a new game. Kinda strange that the second title in the series releases whopping 30(!) years after the first one. But New World Computing just had the greatest tactical games back then, so it has big shoes to fill.

But the ports we getting are massive. 2K with the three collections is very cool. And Catherine!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Nautilus said:

Having said that, there was 0 new games there.ZERO.Nintendo is really holding things back.Where the hell is SMT V and Bayonetta 3?

Well, there was this undersea game from Capcom. Ninjala is also a new game, but was announced some time back I think. Also, King's Bounty II is a new game. Kinda strange that the second title in the series releases whopping 30(!) years after the first one. But New World Computing just had the greatest tactical games back then, so it has big shoes to fill.

But the ports we getting are massive. 2K with the three collections is very cool. And Catherine!

Wait, isn't New World Computing dead?

Nautilus said:
Mnementh said:

Wait, isn't New World Computing dead?

Yeah since ages, that's why I say whoever makes this sequel has big shoes to fill.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Am I the only one about playing all those Borderlands on the go?

Mnementh said:
Nautilus said:

Well, there was this undersea game from Capcom.

Wow, I didn't realize it was from Capcom. They should have just said "From CAPCOM:" or "CAPCOM PRESENTS" or "THE ONLY STUDIO THAT CAN RIVAL NINTENDO IN QUALITY IS RELEASING A NEW GAME". I'm sold! Sure the graphics look kinda meh but the game itself? It has a neat concept. Wow, another amazing current gen release from Capcom on the Switch. I'm sure people will celebrate it and hold it up as evidence of Capcom's continued current gen support, instead of pretending it doesn't exist. CAPCOM CAPCOM CAPCOM!