By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch at the start of 2020: what franchise is your most amazed No Show

3 years and 50 million plus units later, we have many series on the system from third parties. Many expected, like Lego and Sonic. 

Many not, like Witcher and Doom. 

So...who are the ones you would have expected to see by now that you are amazed haven't. 

I'd say Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Call of Duty, and Fallout if I had to throw some names down.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

Bernie Sanders....

ok kidding aside

any GTA games?

Call of Duty for sure. Hell, there were Call of Duty games on the Wii U.

aikohualda said:
Bernie Sanders....

ok kidding aside

any GTA games?

Oh yeah Rockstar...forgot about them. They just so barely exist in the Nintendo sphere of gaming

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Still no word on Shin Megami Tensei that's supposed to come to the Switch since January 2017

Apart from that, no Paper Mario yet. And the lack of support from Japanese devs in general even though nothing else sells in Japan anymore...

Around the Network

I'd say GTA, NFS or Monster hunter.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Marth said:
Final Fantasy Tactics.

Just remaster the Advance game FFS.

Can't remaster a 2d game.

Call of Duty, Madden, Grand Theft Auto, Persona, Tomb Raider

I know it's a bit off-topic, but as first-party goes I'm surprised we don't have a Pikmin 3 port or Pikmin 4 by now.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Nu-13 said:
Marth said:
Final Fantasy Tactics.

Just remaster the Advance game FFS.

Can't remaster a 2d game.

Why not?

I think im a bit surprised they are not using a couple of their own franchises rather than 3rd party ports. 

Golden Sun, F-Zero and WarioLand/Ware mainly.

And to a lesser extent... Star Fox.
I just think SFZero was really bad tbh, they shouldnt let it die just like that. Theres a lot more they can do with it.