By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Quarterly Results (Switch 52.48m, Pokemon 16m)

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2020/200130_3e.pdf

Switch: 52.48m (10.81m for the quarter)

Mario Kart 8: 22.96m

Smash: 17.68m

Mario Odyssey: 16.59m

BOTW: 16.34m

Pokemon Sword/Shield: 16.06m

Pokemon Let's Go: 11.76m

Splatoon 2: 9.81m

Mario Party: 9.12m

NSMBUD: 5.85m

Luigi's Mansion 3: 5.37m

Mario Maker 2: 5.08m

Link's Awakening: 4.19m

Fire Emblem Three Houses: 2.58m

Ring Fit Adventure: 2.17m

Astral Chain: 1.03m

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: 1.02m

-----------------------------------------------------

Net Sales: ¥578,701M

Operating Income: ¥168,708M

Net Profit: ¥134,371M

Last edited by curl-6 - on 02 February 2020

Around the Network

Correct designation yes.

But you could just waited for the release of the earnings reports

Astral Chainat 1 million! WOO!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I'm shocked at Pkmn doing 16 millions already. Usually they dont have much legs but this one having dlc for a whole year might fix it. It will for sure pass 20 millions which hasn't been done for the franchise in a long long time.

MK8 almost at 23 millions dang.
Botw going to surpass SMO this year, which is crazy. Both will get to 20 millions eventually and with Smash, Pokemon and maybe animal crossing, that's like 6 games... mind blowing.

Also, great hardware numbers, I think that the VGchartz numbers were fine before adjustments imo, cause now we have like 1.4 million on shelves 1 month after these numbers and there where low stock situation in many countries so I'm sure there wasnt like 2.5 millions consoles on shelves at the end of December. Maybe I'm just dumb and it's late lmao.

Also great performance by LM3 which is going to be the best selling in its franchise like pretty much every title on the Switch.

Leynos said:
Astral Chain at 1 million! WOO!

I am pleasantry surprised by that.  Based on initial sales and the niche nature of titles developed by Platinum, I thought it would take longer to reach 1m despite the game's great quality.  Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come for Bayonetta 3, No More Heroes 3 and perhaps Astral Chain 2 down the line.

Around the Network

What the hell Pokemon, SLOWDOWN
Happy for Astral Chain passing 1m units sold
MK8D is a monster

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

They should just do another round of DLC for Mario Kart 8 based on how well it's selling.

So after just a month and a half of sales, Sword/Shield is on the brink of outselling the lifetime sales of X/Y and Sun/Moon, and has already outsold Black/White.

Holy guacamole, so much for that boycott...

Omg! Splatoon is sooo close to 10mil!!!!
Everything did so well! But I expected FE3H to reach 3mil. Hopefully it still can before the next FE game.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

wombat123 said:
Leynos said:
Astral Chain at 1 million! WOO!

I am pleasantry surprised by that.  Based on initial sales and the niche nature of titles developed by Platinum, I thought it would take longer to reach 1m despite the game's great quality.  Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come for Bayonetta 3, No More Heroes 3 and perhaps Astral Chain 2 down the line.

Platinum said they were happy with Astral Chain sales. Now I wonder if we will get another Platinum representative in Smash for the next dlc pack. 

Pocky Lover Boy!