Forums - Sports Discussion - Kobe Bryant Dead at 41 due to helicopter crash.

Oh my god.

Around the Network

Shocked me to the core. There were 4 others deaths and there are conflicting reports on wether his daughters were onboard. I hope it aint true! Too much for his wife to bare.

R.i.p. he represented los angelas , I used to cheer for him back in the early 2000's since san diego had no basketball team here.

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Being a 10+ yr Celtics fan, this is so fucked up, that's the man I've watched playing for seasons, and one of the greatest players and most respected mentor to my basketball life, just can't believe he's gone...

jason1637 said:

Oh my god.

Wow, I can't even imagine what his wife is going through if that is true. To have your whole family wiped out at once.

Around the Network

The kids thing aint confirmed yet.

Xxain said:
The kids thing aint confirmed yet.

I really hope it's not true.

Thought it was going to be a prank. WTF. May he rest in peace, fantastic player.

As a big Dwyane Wade fan growing up, I always kinda hated Kobe, but he was an immense competitor, and over time one naturally grows to have a lot more respect for players even when you grew up rooting against them. Always really sad when someone dies so young still, and I can only hope that it's not true his kids where on that chopper with him.

Twitter's "trends" are down right now due to overwhelming traffic from Kobe's death.