By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Reveals PS5 Logo

Zombie9ers said: 

Seems like both companies are opting for the safe and boring Black and White universal shades.

At least Nintendo are still creative

Last edited by Azzanation - on 06 January 2020

Around the Network

Yeah - super creative!: 

Zombie9ers said:

Yeah - super creative!: 

What's really sad is that logo is still more creative than what Xbox and PlayStation are offering next gen with there dull Black and White logos with barely any change from previous gens. 

Azzanation said:
Zombie9ers said:

Yeah - super creative!: 

What's really sad is that logo is still more creative than what Xbox and PlayStation are offering next gen with there dull Black and White logos with barely any change from previous gens. 

Sent my 'professional' redesign of their PS4 logo to them after it was revealed. They clearly weren't impressed based on their lack of response.

They'd probably be up another 10 million units if they had used this one me thinks...

It's bold

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

After Microsoft announced their name and showed the system, Sony's response is to.........show the logo. This is a non-reveal since we already knew it was going to be called "PS5" and the logo was likely going to look amount how we expected it to look. Im not sure why they would have even bothered.

Visit my site for more

Known as Smashchu in a former life

EricHiggin said:

Sent my 'professional' redesign of their PS4 logo to them after it was revealed. They clearly weren't impressed based on their lack of response.

They'd probably be up another 10 million units if they had used this one me thinks...

Probably should have added some colour into it, mix it up alittle.

Did Sony show off the PS4 during CES 2013?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Sony isn't trying anymore. Consoles were better when they were not a dull brand but something new each time.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

deskpro2k3 said:
Did Sony show off the PS4 during CES 2013?

They teased "see the future" around that time. Not sure if that teaser was originally from CES or not.

They announced the meeting a while later, and then revealed at the meeting in Feb, minus the physical console itself.