By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of Games You've Beaten 2020

derpysquirtle64 said:

Thanks for continuing with such thread in 2020. I've been waiting for this. I will edit this post once I complete some games and reply to it with new additions just like I did in the past.

2020 completions:

• Bright Memory (PC)
  • Soldier Of Fortune (PC)
  • Hellblade: Senua' Sacrifice (Xbox One) - 1000G
  • Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) (Xbox 360) - 1000G
  • Doom (1993) (Switch)

2019 list: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8950250

2018 list: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8950254

+ Nier (Xbox 360) - Ending A

Around the Network
derpysquirtle64 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Thanks for continuing with such thread in 2020. I've been waiting for this. I will edit this post once I complete some games and reply to it with new additions just like I did in the past.

2020 completions:

• Bright Memory (PC)
  • Soldier Of Fortune (PC)
  • Hellblade: Senua' Sacrifice (Xbox One) - 1000G
  • Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) (Xbox 360) - 1000G
  • Doom (1993) (Switch)

2019 list: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8950250

2018 list: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8950254

+ Nier (Xbox 360) - Ending A

ugh I hated the police so much in that game. Never truly beaten it even though it's one of my favourite NFS games.
10-15min police pursuits are just no fun. Even tried to abuse the bus terminal method but that never worked for me.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore. Beat it on Wii U in 2016 and now on Switch in 2020.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Barozi said:

ugh I hated the police so much in that game. Never truly beaten it even though it's one of my favourite NFS games.
10-15min police pursuits are just no fun. Even tried to abuse the bus terminal method but that never worked for me.

I've beaten Career Mode several times around the time when the game was released on PC. Back in 2006. You actually only need to do 10+ minute pursuit once in Career. It's a milestone for Blacklist #1 - final boss. And well, considering that the target is not doing all the milestones to challenge him, you can even skip it. Challenge Series mode though is really some hardcore shit. I've only managed to get around challenge #50 once and dropped it after that. Those challenges when you need to do some stuff during police pursuits while driving civilian traffic cars (pizza delivery car for example) are almost impossible to beat.

So far just:

Diablo 3 (actually got it for xmas LAST year but had a ton of games to burn through, and that's a long ass game ha!) 
Superhot (definitely lived up to its name. Loved it!)

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

Another one bites the dust:

Snake Pass (SW)
Well. This game was an experience for sure, but sadly in the wrong way. I really liked the concept but the controls and the camera were just too darn frustrating for me to enjoy the game. The level design wasn't very impressive either and really could've needed some variation.

Finished:

Sunset Overdrive - PC

Sonic CD - PC - Savior of the Planet run.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC

The Messenger - NS - Picnic Panic DLC

Tangle Tower - NS

Detective Grimoire - PC

Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure - PC

+ Jet Set Radio - PC

So far:

Neo Cab
EarthNight
Lydia
140 (again)
Not Tonight

Finished:

Sunset Overdrive - PC

Sonic CD - PC - Savior of the Planet run.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - PC

The Messenger - NS - Picnic Panic DLC

Tangle Tower - NS

Detective Grimoire - PC

Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure - PC

Jet Set Radio - PC

+ The King of Fighters '97 - NS

Beaten so far:

Shenmue 3
Pokemon Sword
Luigi's Mansion 3

Currently Playing:

Subnautica
Control
Death Stranding
Jamestown + (could probably put this in the beaten category but there is one extra mission I still didn't do)
Cities Skylines
TemTem (just got it yesterday)
CrossCode (really cool and extremely well-polished indie game I found on Steam, still in Early Access)

I play a lot of games, so I'm probably missing quite a few. Also, some of these were right around the new year and may have, in fact, happened last year. Also, some of my "currently playing" I may never play again, but I haven't yet consciously determined that I'm done with them. I also tried out a couple of the free EGS games like Farming Simulator 19, Braid, and a couple others which I can recall playing this year but not their names. Briefly checked out Path of Exile to see what new things are in the game since I last played (and since Tencent took over).