By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
I LOVE GIGGS said:

I just noticed "Cloud" now. When did they start adding it next to console and PC?

It was mobile before. I think they changed it Cloud.

Around the Network

Desperados 3, nice.

@shika

Hitman 1 was on GwG. I could import the levels to Hitman 2 for free.
Hitman 2 is frequently on sale. Got the Gold Edition for €15 during the Black Friday sale.

I wouldn't call that expensive.

Any tips on why my copy of Halo 5 isn't working? (disc, fully installed, all 96gb ....)

"you need to install the game or app for this"

@Seece

I had a similar issue when I moved RDR2 from my Xbox One X internal to SSD and then plugged it into my Series X. Hard reset didn't work so only option left was reinstalling it.
Sadly that's the only thing I can think off.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

@Seece

I had a similar issue when I moved RDR2 from my Xbox One X internal to SSD and then plugged it into my Series X. Hard reset didn't work so only option left was reinstalling it.
Sadly that's the only thing I can think off.

Hey Barozi! Thanks, yeah I feared that would be the case. I wish Xbox One didn't make it so annoying to play games.

I tried a hard reset and that didn't work :(

talking about technical problems.
I'm starting to get the Series X controller connection issues. It randomly turns off and when I press the Xbox button, it will light up for a split second and go dark again.
I'm using an old (X1) play and charge kit, so when I remove it and place it in again, it usually works.
Sometimes the controller won't turn off and just keeps blinking as if it's not connected.
Very annoying. I hope MS will fix it with a firmware update soon.

Lol ofcourse NV2 doesn't exist. The acquisition hasn't gome through yet.

Ryuu96 said:

The dream is dead! Asobo is 100% not being acquired by Xbox.

Seems they want to remain independent, fair enough.

That sucks but at least that would make the acquisition speculation more interesting since everyone assumed that they were a lock for MS.

Ryuu96 said:

Big confirmed, wonder who it is.

Take Two maybe.....