By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Great start fot MS. Those numbers also line up with what gamestat had.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Rumor is that GWG is dropping from 4 to 2 games soon. Hopefully the quality of GWG offerings will improve considerably as a result, we need more AAA and more games that released within the last year, less indie and AA and stuff that is years old. 

I wouldn't mind that as long as they're Xbox Series X optimized games or atleast Xbox One AAA games.

I think they should just scrap games with gold for good. That cash could be used for Gamepass.

I'm so happy I waited to really engage and play Gears Tactics. The game is a blast with a controller and looks amazing.I love XCom like games but the new twists introduced by Gears Tactics are really fun. It really feels like playing a real Gears game, just from another perspective.

shikamaru317 said:

Rumor is that GWG is dropping from 4 to 2 games soon. Hopefully the quality of GWG offerings will improve considerably as a result, we need more AAA and more games that released within the last year, less indie and AA and stuff that is years old. 

As long as they keep the OG Xbox and Xbox 360 games selection going. We get to own those to keep regardless of Gold membership.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Xbox selling 1m+ at launch day is really impressive even though it had way more territories than Xbox One had. I doubt the newly added territories add really that much as Xbox One launched in all territories where Xbox has the biggest sales numbers, while in other countries it is not doing so well. On the other hand, Xbox One had an advantage coming off the extremely successful Xbox 360 generation which provided a huge boost to it's initial sales, while Series X didn't have such advantage. And the UK example also shows that Series X managed to even overcome Xbox One launch sales in one specific country which is nice.

shikamaru317 said:

MS should just get rid of Gold at this point. Asking to pay for multiplayer doesn't make much sense and the game offerings has been so bad last months that I don\t even bother to claim them even though I have gold.

derpysquirtle64 said:
shikamaru317 said:

MS should just get rid of Gold at this point. Asking to pay for multiplayer doesn't make much sense and the game offerings has been so bad last months that I dont even bother to claim them even though I have gold.

At the very least they need to eliminate the Gold requirement for F2P games, but they are soon  going to to have to answer to Xbox users as to why we need to use gold while PC and Xcloud players will likely not have to.

They likely don’t want to get rid of it right now because it still makes them a good amount of money for them.

Just went into my local GameStop, they moved The Xbox section to the front of the store and the PlayStation section to the back corner. I guess that the M$ Money is having an effect lol

EspadaGrim said:
Just went into my local GameStop, they moved The Xbox section to the front of the store and the PlayStation section to the back corner. I guess that the M$ Money is having an effect lol

closing the MS stores and getting an edge with the only gaming chain in the country was pure win win. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.