By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

WARNING its in dutch

-smooth
- loadtimes, between selecting and actually racing felt damned long
- these idiots couldn't capture in 4k
- the faster load is very visible in warzone

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Post your Xbox Story!

https://www.trueachievements.com/my-xbox-story

ShooterBox confirmed!

Around the Network
Marth said:
I just watched Modern Vintage Gamers impressions on the Series S.

I might just buy that neat little box.
How often can you get deep discounts on XBOX games?

Pretty often tbh. There's several major sales per year, where almost everything on the store is discounted. One per season, basically. Then you got publisher sales, which are constantly being rotated in and out (I swear, Ubisoft and WB games in particular feel like they're on sale almost year round). And, of course, there's individual game deals that happen week to week.

Marth said:
I just watched Modern Vintage Gamers impressions on the Series S.

I might just buy that neat little box.
How often can you get deep discounts on XBOX games?

Aside from the weekly Deals with Gold and Publisher and Spotlight sales, there are several huge sales throughout the year.
Easter Sale (March/April), E3 Sale (June), Ultimate Game/Summer Sale (July/August), Halloween (October), Black Friday (November/December), Countdown Sale (December/January)

You can find even better deals in foreign Xbox stores.

Ubisoft games are on sale very often and can go as low as 90% off (I pretty much own every single Ubisoft game this gen that way). Square-Enix also drop their prices very early and steep.

Last edited by Barozi - on 06 November 2020

Anyone else surprised XSX has faster loading times than the PS5 for BC games? If there was one thing I felt PS5 was going to beat XSX in, it was loading.

I love how every game is basically classed as Shooter, RPG and Open World these days.