By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah no need for more but rumors are still juicy lol

Around the Network
Angelus said:
CDPR would absolutely NOT be a waste of money.

GOG would be fantastic for MS, and beyond that....well, what's it worth to have the only console moving forward that can play the next game of the generation? Cus CDPR is about to finish a gen with the 2 best games by a country mile. And as far as their lack of IP ownership....well, who fucking cares. MS have tons of great IP at this point. Imagine CDPR being the ones to finally make a Halo RPG. The dream of that alone is worth 10 billion lol.

With that out of the way.....you guys have gone acquisition talk crazy up in here. Jesus, MS just bought one of the biggest publishers in gaming, and all everyone is interested in is who's next lol. Take it down a notch boys. I can see drool coming down the corner of your mouth.

Only reason we are talking about more studios is because of rumors that they already purchased Two more and then you have the CEO saying that they aren’t done yet. Personally I don’t want them to buy another publisher but there are still some quality studios out there to grow XGS.

Go CDPR or go home!

I love CDPR games, more than anything Bethesda has released, but I think it would benefit Xbox more to diversify the lineup of games. They have enough studios working on RPG's. Go get someone who can make a kickass fighting game, a studio like Bluepoint who can remake classic games, or make simulation games like zoo tycoon, rollercoaster tycoon, etc. That's why I think Asobo would be a great pick because they are very versatile. Xbox does not need another RPG studio.

Buying CDPR right now wouldn’t benefit Microsoft as much as buying Asobo, Bluepoint or even Konami, to make that damn PES a worthy challenger to FIFA.
There are too many RPGs that need attention in their portfolio.
I wish Rare was more ambitious and you know Brits, if ain’t US pulling them into fights, they won’t do sh*t.
Also, I wish 343i and The Coalition were not shackled to one IP. There’s too much talent over there working in one game.

Around the Network

SEGA or fighting studio would be the lamest choices for me. CDPR would obviously be huge. I like the idea of Konami and making PES the number one football game though.

Buying Konami only works if MS also purchase Kojima productions.

Ryuu96 said:

Please God, not Konami, that would be an awful acquisition, Imo it is one of the worst they could make.

Do they even have any gaming studios left? Lmao, last Castlevania was in 14, their Metal Gear studio sucks now, they're using Sony to develop Silent Hill and their upcoming line-up is just a bunch of arcade titles, $5.6bn for PES which is frankly the only thing they haven't screwed up is a bit much.

I don't really think PES comes anywhere near Fifa in terms of sales anymore, plus Microsoft will get Fifa on EA Play connected to Game Pass, albeit a year later but still is probably a bigger effect than PES...Also I could see EA getting a bit sensitive about it so it might not be worth the hassle, and there's also a possibility it will be forced multiplatform due to licenses.

$5.6bn for PES with proper servers and bigger player base is nothing :P

Fifa is a pile of garbage.

Honestly, I don't care about anything else by Konami. And I don't see Microsoft buying them.

You don’t need Kojima Studios to make Metal Gear, give it to Platinum.
PES would be a huge get and a foot hold in Europe.
You can make Contra a 3rd Person Arcade Shooter
Castlevania a souls game
Bomber man
Silent Hill
Yu Gi Oh

Ryuu96 said:
EspadaGrim said:
Buying Konami only works if MS also purchase Kojima productions.

And Kojima ends up using 90% of Xbox's budget.

On a walking simulator.