By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I am still convinced if MS released FS with the One X, they'd pretty much cover the hole left by Halo. That game is getting insane amounts of praise and few PCs can handle it.

Around the Network

They should just put Flight Simulator 2000 on the Xbox One S because that's how a port of Flight Sim 2020 will look like.

Imagine making a game called Gotham Knights without Batman.....

Rocksteady WB Montreal are nuts.

Last edited by Angelus - on 22 August 2020

trunkswd said:
Angelus said:
Imagine making a game called Gotham Knights without Batman.....

Rocksteady are nuts.

But it does look fantastic. Much more solid gameplay than the upcoming Avengers game.

Framerate looked rough, but yes, obviously it looked a million times better than the Avengers game....cus you know....that game looks terrible. Rocksteady don't make terrible games. 

Still tho....no Batman is lame. 

trunkswd said:
Angelus said:

Framerate looked rough, but yes, obviously it looked a million times better than the Avengers game....cus you know....that game looks terrible. Rocksteady don't make terrible games. 

Still tho....no Batman is lame. 

The game isn't coming until (likely holiday) 2021 and the gameplay footage is pre-alpha. 

Yes, I realize that. I have no doubt the framerate will get smoothed out by the time it launches. 

Interestingly, unless I missed it, they didn't announce any of the platforms this game would launch on.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
I thought WB Montreal was making Gotham Knights, while Rocksteady was doing the Suicide Squad game? Is it the opposite? Haven't watched the reveals yet.

Yes, it seems to be the other way around. Montreal is making Gotham Knights.

Ryuu96 said:
Jez says he has unverified sources 'shall we say' that Microsoft/Bungie are exploring acquisition, Rand said he has heard it from 3-4 other people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a37I1QFXvjc&feature=youtu.be&t=9139

Yes please. Bungie did their best work under MS. Come back home. Toss that stupid Tencent money.

Ryuu96 said:
Angelus said:

Yes please. Bungie did their best work under MS. Come back home. Toss that stupid Tencent money.

See my edit, I posted it without finishing listening to it because I saw someone else post it, my bad.

Also change "are" to "were" past tense, sounds like the acquisition talks fell through if they were real.

Aka Bungie isn't happening.

You suck.

You and your insiders. 

Why do I even come here?

tbh the talks between Bungie were more likely the deal to get Destiny's expansions and the Beyond Light expansion day one on Gamepass it's definitely the biggest deals MS has made for Gamepass so far in my view.

Touhou Project game is coming to Xbox
https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/p/touhou-luna-nights/9nblgjqqbhh4?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Even though, it is some fan-made spin-off, it's still quite an achievement that Xbox gets a game from such an old franchise for the first time. Makes it even more interesting personally for me given that this is a metroidvania game