By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I went for Bandai Namco since there's quite a lot of stuff I'd be happy to play day one on Gamepass and presuming the non Xbox /Western stuff became a thing from them as part of the deal but for the masses most of the other would be bigger choices.

Around the Network

@poll
Hopefully not SEGA or Bandai. Voted for THQ as they will most likely benefit the most by having such partnership to increase the potential player base for their games out of remaining options. But most likely it is either EA or Ubi

Voted 4 Ubisoft

Sega is the only answer.

Angelus said:

Yes

shikamaru317 said:

Yep, Xbox Series X is expected to have full backwards compatibility with Xbox One games, as well as any Xbox 360 or OG Xbox games that were previously made available on backwards compatibility for Xbox One.

Awesome! Thanks for answering my question, you two! :D

Around the Network

I think xbox game pass is going to be combined with EA play (formerly known as EA access and EA origin). There is suppose to be some big xbox game pass news soon. Wouldn't be surprised especially considering EA probably wants people to access their games anywhere with the cloud. Thoughts?

Voted Capcom personally because I'm a fan, but out all of those listed Bandai Namco and Ubisoft would be the better choices because of constant releases and their Library of games.

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:
Flight Sim reviews on Monday apparently.

Shame we can't get rid of the old bet so that we can bet on Flight Sim and the other August releases.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/242999/4-xgs-games-in-august-2020-metacritic-predictions/1/

Voted Sega because of practicality. They need a Japanese support and the games under their belt

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I noticed a new (and probably small) dashboard update.

When playing a game, you can now sort achievements by progress, GS value or rarity.