By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wonder if the controller-less xbox one series s console is real or not. I'm going to probably cheap out as much as possible this generation because I am focus on other shit. 

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
I wonder if the xbox one series x console without the controller is real or not. I'm going to probably cheap out as much as possible this generation because I am focus on other shit.

Doubting it. Selling a gaming console, without a controller.. Don'T see that happening :)

Imaginedvl said:
Snoopy said:
I wonder if the controller-less xbox one series s console is real or not. I'm going to probably cheap out as much as possible this generation because I am focus on other shit. 

Doubting it. Selling a gaming console, without a controller.. Don'T see that happening :)

Sorry, I updated my post. I heard a rumour from Rand it might be true. You can just use your xbox one controller instead which will be great option in all honesty. Doesn't have to be the only SKU of course.

Perfectly happy with Infinite being delayed, especially if we the consumer get a better product out of it.
Hopefully next time they showcase the game we can see some improved lighting.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Snoopy said:
Imaginedvl said:

Sorry, I updated my post. I heard a rumour from Rand it might be true. You can just use your xbox one controller instead which will be great option in all honesty. Doesn't have to be the only SKU of course.

I think having the option is great. Will probably be using my Elite 2 with my Series X from the start anyway

Around the Network

I'm not too upset by a Halo delay to be honest. If I were to get a Series X at launch, it wasn't going to be for Halo. I'm mainly curious to see just how improved the BC titles on the console will be.

Raven said:
I'm not too upset by a Halo delay to be honest. If I were to get a Series X at launch, it wasn't going to be for Halo. I'm mainly curious to see just how improved the BC titles on the console will be.

Same. I was going to pick up a Series X on launch anyway regardless of the launch games.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I voted Tell me why, I’ll tell you why.

Battletoads no online co-op

Flight sim not on Xbox

Never played or care for wasteland

I did enjoy LiS1

I understand and accept the Halo delay. Deep down I know they couldn’t possibly crunch 4 months to improve the lighting and fidelity. Now I know when it comes out it’ll be amazing. Just hope it’s not a long delay

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
I understand and accept the Halo delay. Deep down I know they couldn’t possibly crunch 4 months to improve the lighting and fidelity. Now I know when it comes out it’ll be amazing. Just hope it’s not a long delay

I believe the game would've released this holiday if it weren't for the whole coronavirus situation. At least I still have Halo MCC and Halo 5 to hold me over until next year. However, the biggest game I was looking forward to exclusive wise was Crossfire x because remedy makes really good sp games imo.