By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DeusXmachina said:
kirby007 said:
a ryse set in japan LMAO that wouldn't count would it?

If that counts, then Forza Horizon Japan counts too.

fuck that... that would be amazing, drifting on the mountainsides, tokyo cityscape

more of that please

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I should stop reading insiderstories, it just gets me everytime

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

shikamaru317 said:
iceland said:
Did the 2 years of gold and converted it to GPU, can confirm it still works if anyone is curious lol. Kinda wish I did another year now. Best value in gaming, you can’t argue that.

Nice. I have to wait until December before I can attempt it again, so I probably won't be able to do it, as either Gold will be cancelled by MS by then, or they'll have closed the loophole most likely. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but you can only do the 1:1 ratio once, after that the conversion is based on value

This is at least what I’ve come to understand doing all my research. Then again you could always make a new account and set your Xbox to the home Xbox and do it again? 

trunkswd said:
DeusXmachina said:

Touch my Katamari Remake or new Chu-Chu Rocket.

I'd love a new Katamari game! Don't get my hopes up. 

Love katamari, if you haven’t played it yet Donut County has a similar vibe . Really enjoyed it 

iceland said:
shikamaru317 said:

Nice. I have to wait until December before I can attempt it again, so I probably won't be able to do it, as either Gold will be cancelled by MS by then, or they'll have closed the loophole most likely. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but you can only do the 1:1 ratio once, after that the conversion is based on value

This is at least what I’ve come to understand doing all my research. Then again you could always make a new account and set your Xbox to the home Xbox and do it again? 

Nope people have been able to repeat it once their subsription ran out.

Probably not intended by the designer though.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Horizon Japan? Yes please!!!

interesting Scenario... but after Australia and UK I really want a new Forza Horizon in a country where cars drive on the right side of the roads.

kirby007 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Well, we can safely say that Series X will have absolutely zero trouble running that exact Unreal Engine 5 demo with those speeds, these consoles are looking like they have a huge amount more streaming data than needed, good news.

I have been saying that since the start, but no there was no deal between epic and sony plus we MUST believe sweeneys inconclusive tweets

The funny part about this demo is that Epic said a few days ago that the demo could have used twice as many polygon objects and could run with 60 instead of 30 fps. That alone should tell everyone that Series X can run it as well but hey, let those forum users still pretend that only the PS5 can run this

Almost every country would be good for Forza. Many really underestimate how much almost every single country has to offer.

Same with potential GTA locations but they will always be in USA, UK or maybe 1-2 other countries. Booooring

Edit: ok, it depends if the country even has proper streets but otherwise...

crissindahouse said:

Almost every country would be good for Forza. Many really underestimate how much almost every single country has to offer.

Same with potential GTA locations but they will always be in USA, UK or maybe 1-2 other countries. Booooring

Edit: ok, it depends if the country even has proper streets but otherwise...

I'm assuming you're talking about Forza Horizon* specifically. That's true to a degree, but from what I've seen the reason Horizon 2 wasn't quite as impressive as 3 or 4, is because they used some areas on the fringe of France that didn't offer a lot of vibrant or colourful landscapes.

Australia offered a good variety of bright and colourful areas with lush landscapes, going from beach, city, jungle, valley, outback and so forth. Horizon 4 not only goes to several parts of the UK, but also features changing seasons which really benefits those regions.

Also the demand for Japan is insanely higher than any other region. Playground Games have already proven they can get the best out of these titles, and if it's gonna be a showcase for a new system, what better chance is there to capitalise on that demand?

trunkswd said:
iceland said:

Love katamari, if you haven’t played it yet Donut County has a similar vibe . Really enjoyed it 

I've never heard of Donut County. Is it on Xbox? 

Yup! It’s $15 I think.