By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:
iceland said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but you can only do the 1:1 ratio once, after that the conversion is based on value

This is at least what I’ve come to understand doing all my research. Then again you could always make a new account and set your Xbox to the home Xbox and do it again? 

Nope people have been able to repeat it once their subsription ran out.

Probably not intended by the designer though.

Ah that’s amazing to hear. Hopefully they still have it by Then. My bad 

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

Almost every country would be good for Forza. Many really underestimate how much almost every single country has to offer.

Same with potential GTA locations but they will always be in USA, UK or maybe 1-2 other countries. Booooring

Edit: ok, it depends if the country even has proper streets but otherwise...

You want frankfurt dont you

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

What are the odds they announce both Forzas at the same event?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

slim thats why im going with PGR

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
sales2099 said:

slim thats why im going with PGR

Lol sounds about right 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

no no no, dont

id go with bungie because the hype vs indie dev hype wb without ips would generate

Faith restored in the 1 hour time limit. Now that the pre-show is doing things of their own that lengthens the show considerably.

Basically the pre show would show trailers of games we allready know. Everwild, Grounded, Flight Sim, Hellblade 2, Project Mara. Love this, show all they got in one show, both new and previously announced. All together it’s gonna pack a punch

Bungie isnt making Destiny 3 until 2023/2024 earliest so WB is better for now.

Ryuu96 said:
sales2099 said:
Faith restored in the 1 hour time limit. Now that the pre-show is doing things of their own that lengthens the show considerably.

Basically the pre show would show trailers of games we allready know. Everwild, Grounded, Flight Sim, Hellblade 2, Project Mara. Love this, show all they got in one show, both new and previously announced. All together it’s gonna pack a punch

Doubt they'll put Everwild and Hellblade 2 in the pre-show but the rest seems plausible.

The tweet did say big games too for the pre show. I’m just listing all the previously announced games off memory. Either way it’s great news that games we know of won’t eat into the precious 1 hour slot.