By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Angelus said:
KiigelHeart said:

EA Access on Game Pass? Dawg, I always wanted to subscribe a service while I'm subscribing a service.

Pretty sure Ryu meant GamePass on Steam, not EA Access on GamePass lol

Around the Network
Angelus said:
KiigelHeart said:

EA Access on Game Pass? Dawg, I always wanted to subscribe a service while I'm subscribing a service.

Pretty sure Ryu meant GamePass on Steam, not EA Access on GamePass lol

What about ea access on gamepass and gamepass ea access on steam.

Ryuu96 said:
Dom Matthews is now Studio Head at Ninja Theory.

Change is 1 month old, Undead Labs new Studio Head is 2 months old, seems to be a bit of senior leadership movement happening in XGS.

Still waiting on The Coalition's Studio Head.

I guess while they still have the same title, studio head, their role and responsibilities changed dramatically. Some of them would like to go back more to the creative side of the job now that they think the studio is in safe hands.

I just blasted 50e on Borderlands 3 season pass.. I'll skip the sale unless there's something really tasty.

coolbeans said:

The insane $2k placeholder price has been dropped for a pretty solid one.  Props to anyone who was able to hold out this long for an X.

I saw it for £259 this morning before work and I was very tempted to click buy but it's to close to new hardware really for me to be buying, The price is crazy though they had massive clear out sales on the standard X1X here for the same price they are selling these at.

Around the Network

Forza fans: do you use "Forza Hub" to collect ingame-credits?

I've done that over a year (just starting the app once a week) to get 250k - 300k credits for each of my Forza games, even for FM7 where I only played the demo:

Today I finally bought Forza Motorsport 7 and after redeeming all the ingame credits they went up from 100k to 16.3 million, so I can buy some sweet cars right from the start:

In my other Forza games I also got 10 - 20 million ingame credits over time... very convenient!

Anyone here playing Minecraft dungeons? What are your thoughts?

First Minecraft game I've ever touched, enjoying it so far.

I always try to remember to get the Forza credits and usually do most weeks, It's pretty nice to log into FH4 and have enough money to buy a castle

I did the Forza rewards pretty regularly at one point but then didn't for months lol.
It's still a few millions each time I start a new Forza game which is nice. Redeeming the credits using the ingame message center can take a while though....

ironmanDX said:
Anyone here playing Minecraft dungeons? What are your thoughts?

First Minecraft game I've ever touched, enjoying it so far.

Yes I'm playing and enjoying it. Currently lvl36 and we're working on Adventure mode levels. It doesn't really matter if the story is short, completing it the first time is when the fun starts. Levels are a bit different each time you play and changing difficulty makes them play different. Also you get better loot and it's fun to find out different combos.

Very cool game and according to trueachivements.com charts it was 4th most played game in it's opening week despite thursday release!