By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:

I must say, Spiritfarer is a great game. Been playing nothing else at the moment. (Hades got kicked back to 2nd row)
It's very addicting as there's always something to do. Even though it has no combat at all, I like it far better than similar games like Stardew Valley.
If Game Pass didn't remove games, I probably would've never tried it.

I still haven't started it yet, but will be buying it soon because my daughter loves it. If her playthrough is any indication, you won't be able to finish it before it leaves Game Pass because she's been playing it for months now

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Around the Network
kenjab said:
Barozi said:

I must say, Spiritfarer is a great game. Been playing nothing else at the moment. (Hades got kicked back to 2nd row)
It's very addicting as there's always something to do. Even though it has no combat at all, I like it far better than similar games like Stardew Valley.

I still haven't started it yet, but will be buying it soon because my daughter loves it. If her playthrough is any indication, you won't be able to finish it before it leaves Game Pass because she's been playing it for months now

I started when it released and played for some time before I stopped because I got stuck and lost interest. It really is a great game and worth playing, but it's a 20-30hr game so it's not a quick finish. 

kenjab said:
Barozi said:

Don't underestimate me, I'm almost through. Been playing it for 5 days now.

smroadkill15 said:
kenjab said:

I started when it released and played for some time before I stopped because I got stuck and lost interest. It really is a great game and worth playing, but it's a 20-30hr game so it's not a quick finish. 

There's a big update that adds new spirits and quests that are also required for achievements. I'm already trying to rush things and I don't think it's possible to finish it in 20 hours anymore.... UNLESS you play co-op.

I'm almost through but still need to catch some fish etc. to finish the collection so it will take me a few more hours.

Yeah I loved spiritfarer aswell, probably started to play it like day 1 when it arrived on gamepass ^^'.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
kenjab said:

Yeah, I should've known. I wouldn't be surprised if an inordinate number of my daughter's hours were spent just hugging characters, lol.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

So when will we see some new third party coming in to make SSD's for the series? I am complaining because the 1TB SSD was 250€ almost 2 years ago and is now 270€ in the shops around me.

kenjab said:
Barozi said:

Yeah, I should've known. I wouldn't be surprised if an inordinate number of my daughter's hours were spent just hugging characters, lol.

Basically finished it now. Save file says 28h 20min.

Unfortunately I made a mistake and now I gotta wait a couple hours more for the very last achievement to pop which is super annoying. I literally have to wait for several in game days until certain events happen. There's no way to progress time faster (I think they tried to create a gameplay element but then cut it later on) aside from sleeping during the night. From what I learned, one day takes about 22 minutes and by skipping the night I can save roughly 5 minutes a day.
I think I still gotta wait for two weeks to get all the mail I need which is the equivalent of 4 hours real time....

https://youtu.be/kazdVe-jctM

First look at Halo Infinite DMR! 

https://youtu.be/g5hWzSFHkkw

Anyone care to play :3

First: CE

Best: Halo 3

Worst: Halo 5 (not including non-mainline)

Most played: Reach (followed closely by Halo 3)