By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

BGS must be VERY confident in that 11/11/22 release date if they're constantly releasing these teases every month!

Ryuu96 said:

Wondering how some of this stuff fits into it though.

What is the point in capturing and defending FOBs in a mode which is limited lives only and a shrinking arena, is it purely for ammo resupply or providing a temporary safe haven? Is the only point in high value targets to get power weapons? Why have a sudden death? There's no way to draw surely? Do other BR titles have a time limit? Or is the sudden death the thing that causes the zone to shrink?

Was it confirmed it will be a shrinking area.  I guess the thing is, if you believe they are doing the standard BR then yes but nothing really been confirmed exactly what they are doing.  I still say it sounds more towards Destiny then BR and a mixture of Halo 5 but thats just me.

Ryuu96 said:

Make this happen MS or I will burn down your Settle office.

Q3 FY2022 Microsoft earnings call is happening after the market closes today, hopefully we get some interesting info

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

So the game definitely won't be released till June at the earliest?

Ryuu96 said:

Vast majority of that 'leaked' stuff from Skullzi is either already very obvious or very easy guesses, aside from a few - Zenimax on a Mando MMO, PvPvE from Roundhouse, The Elder Scrolls RTS and TES/Fallout remasters at InXile but I have very strong doubts about even those.

Zenimax has said time and time again that their next game is a new IP but everyone keeps saying they're working on some massive established IP, Lol. I can't see a scenario where Zenimax is working on ESO, AAA New IP, Mando MMO and assisting other studios all at the same time, ESO still receives a ton of support too and it ain't slowing down.

Also him changing in the span of a few days from "Zenimax is doing a Starfield MMO" to now "Actually, it's a Mando MMO" just destroys his credibility, not to mention, a Mando MMO sounds incredibly stupid, Lol. Mando ARPG or something would make sense, but an MMO? Bit of a clash of identities.

I think Nick did say Bethesda is working on an RTS too but didn't specify for which IP.

InXile doing TES/Fallout remasters sounds incredibly unlikely, they're already working on their largest game ever, now you telling me they're remastering a massive RPG like The Elder Scrolls? Lol. I don't even know why InXile would touch The Elder Scrolls, I could see an argument made for Fallout but only if they're remastering Fallout 1/2 (the isometric ones).

Idk if this corroborates Skullzi's tweet or not, but another is saying he's heard similar things, but he doesn't seem to be buy it.

I'd want that free 20 Gamerscore in Gears 5 but I'm not going to re-install ~100GB or whatever the size is just for that.

Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, I ain't reinstalling but it's still nice and it's what all developers should do, if you discontinue something then you should unlock all the achievements associated to it, for multiplayer titles you can give in-game rewards to those who got the achievements legit.

Also the Oxide job basically confirms that they're working with Xbox, Lol.

It sucks that we know so much yet so little about what Xbox is working on

Ryuu96 said:

"Our sense of scale had to be totally readjusted, making a game in a planetary surface as we've always done before and now where you have these very vast distances against a black starry background"

🤔🤔🤔

Manual spaceflight?

Matty comes up everywhere now when it comes to Xbox/Bethesda news lol but he seems to be right there with you! Came across his comment on Bethesda's Starfield video