By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

God bless that Digital Foundry guy working overtime on ResetEra, dude is going to get so much harassment for telling the truth.

Around the Network

Just found out that I will be off all this upcoming week, so if anyone here wants to add me my GT is Espada Grim.

I have Halo 5, Halo MCC, Gears 5, GTA V, CoD MW, don’t be afraid to send invites if you need people to squad up with.

Going to try to get some PSO2 beta time in

EspadaGrim said:
God bless that Digital Foundry guy working overtime on ResetEra, dude is going to get so much harassment for telling the truth.

Digital Foundry were the go to source for all comparisons... Until they weren't.

Finished WotW today. Only achievement that didn't unlock was for completing the game. Not a big deal, I'll play it again once they fix it. 

Overall I have to rate it 10/10 despite some minor issues on X1X. Gameplay, level design and story are top notch. Combat system is improved and new autosave system makes pĺaying more enjoyable. There's a good variety of abilities and unlocking a new one is always exciting. Playing never gets boring.

I also continued Life is Strange 2 and played episode 4. I don't know man.. interesting to see if Backstreet Boys is any good. LiS was so good I thought Dontnod are experts at telling a story. But Vampyr was weak and Life is Strange 2 is just bad. There are some good things but overall the writing is just frustratingly stupid. Most of the voice acting is terrible too, like characters are on tranquilizers or something. 

So, who's already tired of all these Series X vs PS5 comparison threads?

Around the Network

lol WWE 2k20 already at €6.
https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_wwe-2k20-sport-xbox-one-2583927.html

One day until Bleeding Edge

Angelus said:
So, who's already tired of all these Series X vs PS5 comparison threads?

Every one is another person doing damage control lol. I see no reason for Xbox leaning fans to prove anything. If it wasn’t a big deal we would have 1 thread to talk about it. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Ill be playing Bleeding Edge day one on gamepass.

Looking forward to Bleeding Edge, on Game Pass of course.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.