By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, I'm quite impressed by it myself. I don't know if it's better than Vesperia until I play it myself, but it certainly looks better than any other Tales of that I have seen except for Vesperia. Combat looks great, not too fast, not too slow, perfect pacing really. Animations look great, graphics are a huge step above any previous Tales of game. Character designs are good, voice cast seems good in both English and Japanese. Now MS needs to lock it down for day one Gamepass xD

Same. Hope to get more JRPG's on X.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

I was planning on buying Tales of Arise and Scarlet Nexus, but I'm worried they might get a gamepass deal. The struggle

So, at first glance it looked like they added a play time to Sea of Thieves, but it seems like MS added playtimes to EVERY GAME. I know this is such a minor thing, but it has been something that has annoyed me since the Xbox One came out, seems to have some unified system now.
To Celebrate, top 10 most played Xbox one/Series games.

1. Sea of Thieves - 1,,416 hours
2. Halo: The Master Chief Collection - 972 hours
3. Halo 5: Guardians - 188 hours
4. Anthem - 122 hours
5. Destiny 2 - 116 hours
6. Rare Replay - 108 hours
7. Borderlands 3 - 104 hours
8. Minecraft - 103 hours
9. Sunset Overdrive - 93 hours
10. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell - 85 hours

shikamaru317 said:

Where do you find the ranking at? Do you have to look at each game individually from the stats screen?

I used a combination of GOG Galaxy and Exophase

Mine doesn’t change much 

Halo 5- 169h

CoD WW2- 155h

PUBG- 129h

Madden 21- 122h

COD BO4- 109h

Apex Legends- 95h

Destiny 2- 60h

WWE 2k16- 55h

WWE 2k17- 38h

COD MW- 36h

Xbox separates Madden 21 console versions, if I added the Xbox One version to my lose Madden 21 would be ahh 143 hours.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

(some games still aren't being tracked for me):

On Xbox? or do you mean by a 3rd party? Exophase doesn't seem to track the new ones yet, GOG Galaxy tracks my new ones but some of the older games aren't on there despite having a time tracker on xbox.

shikamaru317 said:
ice said:

On Xbox? or do you mean by a 3rd party? Exophase doesn't seem to track the new ones yet, GOG Galaxy tracks my new ones but some of the older games aren't on there despite having a time tracker on xbox.

On Xbox yeah. Exophase has always been missing some games for me because I play with "Appear Offline" on sometimes, and I don't have a GOG Galaxy account currently. But some games are missing time played on the Xbox stats screen for each game.

Oh that sucks, I saw people saying every game. Every game I've tried so far that didn't previously have one has it so I wonder why some still don't.

ice said:

So, at first glance it looked like they added a play time to Sea of Thieves, but it seems like MS added playtimes to EVERY GAME. I know this is such a minor thing, but it has been something that has annoyed me since the Xbox One came out, seems to have some unified system now.

4. Anthem - 122 hours
5. Destiny 2 - 116 hours
8. Minecraft - 103 hours

How did you spend 85 hours in Gat out of Hell? The game can be completed in roughly 10 hours and 1000 G is possible after 20 hours (thanks to the spend 20 hours in hell achievement).

Barozi said:
ice said:

4. Anthem - 122 hours
5. Destiny 2 - 116 hours
8. Minecraft - 103 hours

How did you spend 85 hours in Gat out of Hell? The game can be completed in roughly 10 hours and 1000 G is possible after 20 hours (thanks to the spend 20 hours in hell achievement).

I beat the game and did the co-op time achievement, just went afc lol I think I helped someone else get it to the same way. So there's definitely idle time in that 

By afc I mean I would go to work/carry on about my day well after the requirements. lol Don't ask. I also have like 60 hours of idle time in Lucky's Tale. Now I'm a little more careful about that lol

Last edited by ice - on 23 April 2021

So I went through Exophase and the TA pages for games that didn't previously track time but I couldn't find one that tracks it now.
Even Sea of Thieves doesn't show a time for me.

Only weird thing I noticed is that Nier Automata shows 7.18 hours on Exophase (definitely wrong) but 18h35min on TA.