By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump appreciation thread.

I'm making an appreciation thread for Donald Trump, whom I considered to be the best president in my life time. Here are some of the key points that I like about him and his policies.

* Low unemployment rate.

* Lowered taxes for middle class.

* Implemented strong policies against illegal immigrants and no I don't mean just "the wall".

* Strengthen our military

* Seeing huge growths in the stock market.

Here is a good video about Donald Trump's legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=305-erOr3jk

Last edited by Snoopy - on 15 December 2019

Around the Network

Nonsense

I appreciate the memes.

I can only see good things coming out of this thread.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
I can only see good things coming out of this thread.

Don't worry, I will report anyone who tries to derail this thread.

Around the Network

I appreciate that he bullies my country's president into taking some actions about some issues here, I like the trade war with China and like somebody mention, I also like the memes.

I know... my English sucks.

This is the first time in my life that I've ever seen a politician actually implement the things they campaigned on. I wish we had a Donald Trump here in Australia. I was becoming so disillusioned with western political systems becoming corrupted by unelected bureaucrats until Trump came along. Turns out our systems actually work! The people's voices are actually being represented!

Have you heard that democratic representatives are defecting to the Republican party?

I'm just here to read the comments.

I appreciate the effects he has had on suburban voters.

I couldn't bring myself to vote for him the first time around. Ted Cruz was my guy and I thought Trump might be worse than Hillary. A Progressive in disguise. Turns out he kept his word on most of what he promised. I will be voting for him this time around. I think there are potentially 100s of thousands like me, maybe millions. I think the Dems know this, which is why they are flailing about trying to impeach him.