By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump appreciation thread.

Trump was right about his loyalists. Whether it's a result of team dynamics or some psychological sadism, I'm not sure though.

Ideas that weren't terrible:
-China screwing us on trade
-Tax reform

It's unfortunate that tax reform didn't really happen at all though.

Around the Network
OhNoYouDont said:
Trump was right about his loyalists. Whether it's a result of team dynamics or some psychological sadism, I'm not sure though.

Ideas that weren't terrible:
-China screwing us on trade
-Tax reform

It's unfortunate that tax reform didn't really happen at all though.

I think it's mostly do to a political system dominated by a 2 party system when it was never designed with that in mind.  I think our government would function much better if more "Independents" had an opportunity instead of having to play by a set of rules because you are either a D or R.

Last edited by scottslater - on 16 December 2019

Nintendo with the Switch:

Snoopy said:

I'm making an appreciation thread for Donald Trump, whom I considered to be the best president in my life time. Here are some of the key points that I like about him and his policies.

* Low unemployment rate.

* Lowered taxes for middle class.

* Implemented strong policies against illegal immigrants and no I don't mean just "the wall".

* Strengthen our military

* Seeing huge growths in the stock market.

Here is a good video about Donald Trump's legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=305-erOr3jk

The growth of the economy has been stagnating under Trump recently. A lot of that has to do with his trade wars.

These trade wars are also a hidden tax for Americans. You pay more for many products, and a lot of that is tax.

Illegal immigration is a real issue in the U.S. but it's unclear what the positive effects are of his rather aggressive policies there.

I'm not sure why the military needed strengthening, the US military is already the most powerful in the world by quite a margin. Maybe that rather ineffective border wall explains some of it.

Stock market growths are not a good indicator of economic performance. People just trade more because of the uncertainties of Trump. Everybody is just speculating.

funkateer2 said:
Snoopy said:

I'm making an appreciation thread for Donald Trump, whom I considered to be the best president in my life time. Here are some of the key points that I like about him and his policies.

* Low unemployment rate.

* Lowered taxes for middle class.

* Implemented strong policies against illegal immigrants and no I don't mean just "the wall".

* Strengthen our military

* Seeing huge growths in the stock market.

Here is a good video about Donald Trump's legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=305-erOr3jk

The growth of the economy has been stagnating under Trump recently. A lot of that has to do with his trade wars.

These trade wars are also a hidden tax for Americans. You pay more for many products, and a lot of that is tax.

Illegal immigration is a real issue in the U.S. but it's unclear what the positive effects are of his rather aggressive policies there.

I'm not sure why the military needed strengthening, the US military is already the most powerful in the world by quite a margin. Maybe that rather ineffective border wall explains some of it.

Stock market growths are not a good indicator of economic performance. People just trade more because of the uncertainties of Trump. Everybody is just speculating.

That's exactly the opposite of how the Stock Market works...

deskpro2k3 said:

Thanks to Trump I don't have to worry about getting cancer from Windmills. #covfefe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma7Cbsd3vs0

Around the Network
John2290 said:
I think he is the best you've had as long as I've been alive to take note. I think he is a bit of a twat but the perfect leader. The fact that you have a leader alone that wants recognition and praise alone is lightning in a damn bottle but one that also believes in the values of your country and actually gets shit done, that is something i don't think that has happened in the history of the planet before. I don't know why you are all looking a gift horse in the mouth, besides the obvious media manipulation but you will never do better than Trump, you may get someone slicker and more likeable but never a better leader.

What's funny is that the general public of foreign nations seems to have this attitude for the most part, but if you just watch mainstream media it would give you a much different picture of what people think.  Just look at the recent election in the UK... I think that most American Citizens not in California or New York do think the same as you do on Trump.