By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 6 New SNES & NES Games Coming to Switch Online (Star Fox 2, Kirby Super Star, more)

Breath of Fire II was one of the games that made me addicted to RPGs.

Around the Network

Excellent additions! Star Fox 2 is nice to see outside of SNES classic and Journey to Silius was a game I played a lot of in my childhood.

And I was just starting to wonder if/when we would get more games too lol.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

For those who don't have a Super NES Classic, Star Fox 2 is excellent! I'm not kidding when I say that, in so many ways, it's the most genuinely creative entry in the Star Fox franchise. I was shocked that Nintendo finally released an official version for the SNES Classic, but now you won't have to have one of those fairly rare machines to play it.

Journey of Silius I don't remember, but I just looked it up after reading the OP and it actually looks great! Inspired by The Terminator? Count me in, I loved the original Terminator movies and wanna see what this is like!

Crystalis I remember liking on the NES as well.

Still waiting for DKC 1, 2 and 3. But despite everything, I prefer this than the virtual console. The virtual console was too expensive.

Last edited by alejollorente10 - on 05 December 2019

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

alejollorente10 said:

Still waiting for DKC 1, 2 and 3. But despite everything, I prefer this than the virtual console. The virtual console was too expensive.

I hear you. It's time for the DKC classics! Frankly, the DKC 2 soundtrack alone would be worthwhile even if it wasn't attached to a game.

Around the Network

Crystalis is one of my favorite games.

curl-6 said:

Switch Online is still shit.
It should be free and these games plus N64, Gamecube, and Wii games should be available via a Virtual Console accessible to all Switch owners.

Why?

I mean I get it that people want things for free, but VC games has been much more expensive on Wii/WiiU and 3DS (each a few dollars/euro).

With online you can play all these games for less money than buying them individual.

Nice, the best Star Fox game

alejollorente10 said:

Yeah, this is much better than VC, and yeah they really need to add the DKC games!

Slownenberg said:
alejollorente10 said:

Yeah, this is much better than VC, and yeah they really need to add the DKC games!

It really would have been a nice 'something' for the 25th anniversary.