By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best looking Switch game, end of 2019 edition

Astral Chain or Luigis Mansion 3 by far of what I've played

Around the Network

No one talking about Captain Toad? Switch had a ton of beautiful games but the lighting in that game, man!

Astral Chain
Luigi's Mansion 3
Dragon Quest XI-S

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I think Luigi's Mansion just took the cake. I haven't played it yet but my God it looks like a CGI video game!

Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion 3, Dragon Quest XI S, Octopath Traveler, and Dragon Ball FighterZ

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Luigi's Mansion 3 for me, the animations and attention to detail is fantastic.

- Astral Chain
- Luigis Mansion 3
- The Touryst
- Hellblade (it has a great art style, practically looks like the PS4 version, is an astonishing achievement)
- Dragon Quest XI (sadly grass is flickering, but otherwise it looks incredible good)

Probably Alien Isolation (this only by judging the first videos)

Last edited by z101 - on 03 December 2019

For me, it's Trine 4. It's art style is just sublime with its soft dreamlike lighting, vibrant palette, and intricate fairytale architecture.

Honourable mentions also go to Mario Odyssey, Asphalt 9, Luigi's Mansion 3, Outlast II, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Fast RMX, and Yoshi's Crafted World.

From what i've played I think Yoshi's crafted World and Astral Chain look the best, and judging by rhe videos i've seen Luigi's Mansion looks incredible too