By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Luigi's Mansion game

I choose...

Luigi's Mansion 9 34.62%

Luigi's Mansion 2/Dark Moon 2 7.69%

Luigi's Mansion 3 15 57.69%

Total:26

3 for me, combines the strengths of 1 and 2 plus its own brand of flavor and originality and creates an almost perfect game.

Around the Network

I've been taking my time with 3. So far I'm at the shopping center floor (pretty early on). If the game keeps up like this, it will easily be my favourite in the series.

1doesnotsimply

FarleyMcFirefly said:
I've been taking my time with 3. So far I'm at the shopping center floor (pretty early on). If the game keeps up like this, it will easily be my favourite in the series.

There's some really amazing floors ahead of you. (And one or two meh ones, but the majority are great)

I loved the first. Own but never played the second. Want but haven't purchased the third.
My opinion is invalid.

The first had the best atmosphere and controls.
The second brought a lot of innovations to the series and brought it to a lot of players.
The third smoothed out a lot of problems of the second will having some design callbacks to the original game. I don't know where it will rank in the long run, but right now I say it's the best. I smiled many times in the game, and it made me feel like a kid again.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima