By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After 24 years i got anither nintendo console

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I was surprised as fuck to see Zelda and octopath traveler with discounts, seone lied to me about switch not getting store discounts in main games, even Mário is with discounts, is it because of black friday? Humm its Zelda, Pokémon or octopath

Basically everyone does seem to at least like Zelda, if not being over the Moon. So you're can't go wrong on that. Personally I like Octopath traveler too.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Yeah, Pokemon might be a little underwhelming depending on your expectations, but Zelda is really the ultimate classic.

Get Xenoblade Chronicles 2, I'd only focus on system exclusives since I'm guessing you have a PS4?

I just always pick the most praised games first on Nintendo console because the "smaller" and older games are mostly evenly expensive,seems you can pick BOTW or Mario Odyssey as those have lots of great content.

Neverwinter Nights:enhanched edition is 50 euros,What.The.Hell.

Last edited by Immersiveunreality - on 23 November 2019

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I was surprised as fuck to see Zelda and octopath traveler with discounts, seone lied to me about switch not getting store discounts in main games, even Mário is with discounts, is it because of black friday? Humm its Zelda, Pokémon or octopath

I gotta say first that I overall liked Octopath Traveler a lot, but it did have some flaws that I hope they will fix in the sequel.  So I would not recommend it be your first game, but it'd be a great second one.

On the other hand I've have been waiting for a game like Zelda: BotW for about 25 years, and it was totally worth the wait.  The last Zelda game that I really loved was Link to the Past.  Based on the title to this thread I am going to assume you are kind of the same.  Seriously, do yourself a favor and play Breath of the Wild first.  It's an outstanding game, and I am far from the only one with this opinion.  It's the game that old school Zelda fans have been waiting decades for.